Suicide Notes

Guest Patrokles

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

I was going to post "if he hasn't actually killed himself, then he's a pathetic attention seeking shit for making it look as though he has".

Just when my opinion of you couldn't get any worse, you complete dickhead.

... I'm not entirely sure what I did to justify that kind of post, to be fair. I just thought it was an interesting thing to think about, and then I ended up spending a weekend with a friend rather than coming home at any point.

Aye looks like a lot of fun, "Ben you are an angel", "Ben you are really that wonderful", "I'm a sucker for Ben Brown".

How about "Ben Brown you are a complete cock end, now fuck off"?

I believe I said

To be fair he said 'I was thinking' what it would be. I think we should wait and see to be honest, he's probably just gone away for the weekend.

And don't phone the police!

So ner :blush::razz:

I was referring more to this.....

Lets not jump to conclusions just yet. Quite common for people to not be online for a few days, and there's nothing in his 'last posts' to suggest it. Do hope he's OK though.

Course he was fucking OK! :o

I was going to post "if he hasn't actually killed himself, then he's a pathetic attention seeking shit for making it look as though he has".

Harsh :o

Harsh :razz:

:o Aye tbf I wasn't aware that we had to make the board aware if we weren't going to be posting for a couple of days in order to prevent mass hysteria from breaking out.

I believe I said

To be fair he said 'I was thinking' what it would be. I think we should wait and see to be honest, he's probably just gone away for the weekend.

And don't phone the police!

So ner ;):razz:

I was referring more to this.....

Lets not jump to conclusions just yet. Quite common for people to not be online for a few days, and there's nothing in his 'last posts' to suggest it. Do hope he's OK though.

Course he was fucking OK! :o

:lol: I was scared that if I was dead people would look afterwards at it and go 'You heartless bastard'. :blush:

Guest Patrokles

Aye looks like a lot of fun, "Ben you are an angel", "Ben you are really that wonderful", "I'm a sucker for Ben Brown".

I'll be sure to add that one. They're all real quotes. It's not meant to be taken quite so seriously. :o

I'll be sure to add that one. They're all real quotes. It's not meant to be taken quite so seriously. :o

Just look at your opening page, I mean look at it, there's a picture of you trying your hardest to look like a human penis combined with a quote you obviously made up about yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself that you're cluttering up the internet with that sort of shite, you're a fucking disgrace.

(Probably slightly ott tbh.)

Edited by ewerk

Just look at your opening page, I mean look at it, there's a picture of you trying your hardest to look like a human penis combined with a quote you obviously made up about yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself that you're cluttering up the internet with that sort of shite, you're a fucking disgrace.

What is with everyone tonight?! Why the vitriol?

Did you not see the game?

I'll be sure to add that one. They're all real quotes. It's not meant to be taken quite so seriously. :razz:

Did you not see the game?

Nope. :o

If you saw it it would explain people's frustrations tonight.

That and when I thought I'd lost Twatrokles I realised I would miss abusing him so I want to get as much into today as possible. :o

If you saw it it would explain people's frustrations tonight.

That and when I thought I'd lost Twatrokles I realised I would miss abusing him so I want to get as much into today as possible. :o

I listened to some of it. Managed to sneak the radio on in theatre while a laydee was having a baby. It was quite funny actually as the dad was a mackem and his daughter has just been born with the Newcastle match on in the background.

He was pleased that we got beat like :razz:

... I'm not entirely sure what I did to justify that kind of post, to be fair. I just thought it was an interesting thing to think about, and then I ended up spending a weekend with a friend rather than coming home at any point.

Oh right, so you start a thread about suicide notes, make no other contribution to it then don't post for two days. Coincidence my arse.

Well said catwoman. Its all a bit too much for me. Off to bed to relax

Oh right, so you start a thread about suicide notes, make no other contribution to it then don't post for two days. Coincidence my arse.

Luke, you really are taking this far too seriously :o

I haven't abused him for a couple of days so that might have something to do with it, but my point still stands.

I haven't abused him for a couple of days so that might have something to do with it, but my point still stands.

You didn't notice the light-heartedness of the first post then?

Howay, both you and Ewerk are being daft imo.

the genreal consesus seemed to be apathy so I'd not worry to much about the motives behind the thread.

on the bright side it's illuminated your utter contempt for the lad with a stark light that threatens to colour every contribution you make on a thread involving him :o