Suicide Notes

Guest Patrokles

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke's reaction is blatantly that of a parent when they lose their kid in a shop or something and they're really happy to see them back, but at the same time they have to give them a bollocking. Hugging them like mad but at the same time going "Don't you EVER wander off like that again!" :o

Luke's reaction is blatantly that of a parent when they lose their kid in a shop or something and they're really happy to see them back, but at the same time they have to give them a bollocking. Hugging them like mad but at the same time going "Don't you EVER wander off like that again!" :o

:razz: oh ...yes ...clearly....

I was going to post "if he hasn't actually killed himself, then he's a pathetic attention seeking shit for making it look as though he has".

Just when my opinion of you couldn't get any worse, you complete dickhead.

... I'm not entirely sure what I did to justify that kind of post, to be fair. I just thought it was an interesting thing to think about, and then I ended up spending a weekend with a friend rather than coming home at any point.

Oh right, so you start a thread about suicide notes, make no other contribution to it then don't post for two days. Coincidence my arse.

Luke, you really are taking this far too seriously :(

I haven't abused him for a couple of days so that might have something to do with it, but my point still stands.

You didn't notice the light-heartedness of the first post then?

Howay, both you and Ewerk are being daft imo.

Eh? I defended the lad against Luke's wrath, it's only his insane website I have a problem with.

Aye looks like a lot of fun, "Ben you are an angel", "Ben you are really that wonderful", "I'm a sucker for Ben Brown".

How about "Ben Brown you are a complete cock end, now fuck off"?

I'll be sure to add that one. They're all real quotes. It's not meant to be taken quite so seriously. :)

The vitriol in this thread is a bit overdone iywmho.

What I will say though is, evidently you don't have such objection to people 'judging' you when that amounts to them positively eulogising about you on your website. :(

I only mention this as you've critiscied me personally for 'judging' you (something I felt smacked a bit of a precious nature) and so I just thought I'd point out the clear double standards fwiw.

I would just like to point out that my new service is available, for 30notes I will sort you a domain name such as daveyislush.com and then put a page up with random quotes saying how fabulous you are dahling....

You will have a page saying how gorgeous you are, what a fantastic lover, top footballer and general good guy. Believe me I can lie with the best of them, although I dont think Gemmill and Mancy should apply theres only so much work I can do to cover the cracks. :(

I was going to post "if he hasn't actually killed himself, then he's a pathetic attention seeking shit for making it look as though he has".

Just when my opinion of you couldn't get any worse, you complete dickhead.

Harsh :)

:( Aye tbf I wasn't aware that we had to make the board aware if we weren't going to be posting for a couple of days in order to prevent mass hysteria from breaking out.

Should have given three rings.

Luke's reaction is blatantly that of a parent when they lose their kid in a shop or something and they're really happy to see them back, but at the same time they have to give them a bollocking. Hugging them like mad but at the same time going "Don't you EVER wander off like that again!" :(

:) I did consider that's how it looked.

After the argument blew up in that victims thread I thought our spat had died down, which was a relief frankly, only for him to flounce off under the hilarious guise of commiting suicide, the audacity of which has irked me somewhat, I admit. I'd have felt the same had any poster done such a thing, but he's got previous, hence the rather vitrolic response.

:( I don't really think he "flounced off under the guise of committing suicide". I think he just started this thread and then wasn't around for a few days. And that worried you and so you reacted like any caring man would when he came back and got a bit emotional. And that's fine. :)

:( I don't really think he "flounced off under the guise of committing suicide". I think he just started this thread and then wasn't around for a few days. And that worried you and so you reacted like any caring man would when he came back and got a bit emotional. And that's fine. :)

A day after a massive large argument about how he's being victimised, he starts a thread on suicide and disappears, and you think it's a coincidence? Pull the other one...

Have to admit that I read the initial post here as nothing more than a canny attempt at a funny thread.

The fact he disappeared for a few days straight after just heightened the comedy value tbh

A day after a massive large argument about how he's being victimised, he starts a thread on suicide and disappears, and you think it's a coincidence? Pull the other one...

Don't forget having his website look like the deceased section of your local paper....

Conspiracy!! :)

He's alive! ALIVE!

Dispatch war rocket 'Ajax' to bring back his body!!! :(

Gordon's alive?

What do you mean Flash Patrokles approaching?