Reading FC v Newcastle United

MattM4

Most of our players may be overpaid, but they're not bad players. A good manager would get a hell of a lot more out of the likes of Parker, Dyer, Duff, Emre, N'Zogbia etc., I'm absolutely sure of that.

I'm not, they're a bunch of cunts

Cristiano Ronaldo is a twat, still a cracking player though. I'm not saying Dyer is in Ronaldo's league, but Roeder could have six or seven of Europe's best players in his team and they still wouldn't perform.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the fucking hell have you been of late? :o

Crafting my suicide letter tbh.

Patrokles knows a thing or two about those :razz:

................................Emre

.........Dyer....................................Milner

.............................Sibierski

..................Owen..................Martins

So the tactics tonight will be for Bramble to hoof it up field, Sibierski to try and win the knock on and hope it goes to Martins or Owen. :razz:

:o

Close match, but it was Reading reserves ffs and Hahneman was never really tested until late on.

Harper was abysmal, I didn't even know Dyer was on the pitch in the second half, and Martin's first touch was atrocious.

Enjoyed it though, especially singing about Roy Keane wanking his dog. :o

Dyer captain?! Fuckin why?!

Dyer not for sale? Why not?!

Bramble a footballer? Fuck off.

Emre creative midfielder? Viana is a defensive midfielder!

Siberski creative attacking midfielder? Well done rat face!

Nice to see Owen though....

Just got back from the game.. (am in bristol mind). I cannot understand how standing would be dangerous at a game, yet the stewards were so persistant to tell us to sit down.. That annoyed me just as much as the shitty result and the shitty performance.. and that's saying something.

Was good to meet Luke though! :o

Just got back from the game.. (am in bristol mind). I cannot understand how standing would be dangerous at a game, yet the stewards were so persistant to tell us to sit down.. That annoyed me just as much as the shitty result and the shitty performance.. and that's saying something.

Was good to meet Luke though! :)

The stewards were daft like. One of them tried the whole fake-friendly "Alright, it's about time you started sitting down, lads" routine with us about twenty minutes into the match, so I made the point that he'd be better off starting at the front rather than in the middle since I didn't much fancy the view of the back of someone's head for my thirty quid. They went off to pester people elsewhere after that, presumably where you were by the sounds of it :(

On a better note, I thought Carr had a decent game and i thought Taylor was immense. With a decent partner he could have rio and terry looking over their shoulders in a season or two.

Worst case of swallows and summers I've heard for some time.

N-O worthy tbh.

The stewards were daft like. One of them tried the whole fake-friendly "Alright, it's about time you started sitting down, lads" routine with us about twenty minutes into the match, so I made the point that he'd be better off starting at the front rather than in the middle since I didn't much fancy the view of the back of someone's head for my thirty quid. They went off to pester people elsewhere after that, presumably where you were by the sounds of it :)

Meenzer, you weren't the bloke that the Reading message boards claim threw a bag of shit at some woman in the Reading end, were you? :(

so did this person shit in the bag before hand and take it in to the ground

shit in the bag during the game incase we let a goal in or

do a very quick shit after the goal went in

too many unanswered questions

and tbh, it sounds like shit and i doubt it happend

Edited by themags

The stewards were daft like. One of them tried the whole fake-friendly "Alright, it's about time you started sitting down, lads" routine with us about twenty minutes into the match, so I made the point that he'd be better off starting at the front rather than in the middle since I didn't much fancy the view of the back of someone's head for my thirty quid. They went off to pester people elsewhere after that, presumably where you were by the sounds of it <_<

Meenzer, you weren't the bloke that the Reading message boards claim threw a bag of shit at some woman in the Reading end, were you? :)

:( Well I was right over near the Reading fans in the corner. But I throw like a girl, so it wasn't me. :)

The stewards were daft like. One of them tried the whole fake-friendly "Alright, it's about time you started sitting down, lads" routine with us about twenty minutes into the match, so I made the point that he'd be better off starting at the front rather than in the middle since I didn't much fancy the view of the back of someone's head for my thirty quid. They went off to pester people elsewhere after that, presumably where you were by the sounds of it <_<

Meenzer, you weren't the bloke that the Reading message boards claim threw a bag of shit at some woman in the Reading end, were you? :)

:( Well I was right over near the Reading fans in the corner. But I throw like a girl, so it wasn't me. :)

You're right Meenzer, they must have come down the front cos about 30 minutes into the first half the stewards came to the front where we were sitting. Thought front row would be a good place to sit but seemed more pressure on us to sit down which annoyed me. Really wanted to move up the back at half time but cos there was three of us would have looked a bit obvious

The stewards were daft like. One of them tried the whole fake-friendly "Alright, it's about time you started sitting down, lads" routine with us about twenty minutes into the match, so I made the point that he'd be better off starting at the front rather than in the middle since I didn't much fancy the view of the back of someone's head for my thirty quid. They went off to pester people elsewhere after that, presumably where you were by the sounds of it :)

You're right Meenzer, they must have come down the front cos about 30 minutes into the first half the stewards came to the front where we were sitting. Thought front row would be a good place to sit but seemed more pressure on us to sit down which annoyed me. Really wanted to move up the back at half time but cos there was three of us would have looked a bit obvious

...oops? :(

I loved the laminated "sit down" posters they'd tried to stick around the place. Hope springs eternal...