when did you see your first

bobbyshinton

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only pic I can find: pic54hn5.jpg

Philips ph301. It was a complete piece of shit. One line of text, so those new-fangled SMS messages that were just coming in scrolled across the screen. Great, especially if someone sent you a number. It scrolled slowly.

Aye that's the one, as you say different colours became visible depending on which way the light was shining on it. Then some bastard robbed it out of my blazer in school, wasn't best pleased. ;)

Aye that's the one, as you say different colours became visible depending on which way the light was shining on it. Then some bastard robbed it out of my blazer in school, wasn't best pleased. :P

Blazer?

where the fuck did you go to school? Hogwarts? ;)

The first one I had was a Motorola

mom3288b.gif

Then I had a Nokia 3210, then a 3310. I've got a 6610 now, but I hardly ever use it. I don't particulalrly like mobiles, but I might change it soon.

My first phone was that motorola too....i loved it ;) Used to take me an hour to send a txt but I loved it when I recieved one, now im sick to death of texts!

Isnt it odd how now we cant do without our mobiles. My hubby was one of the last people i know to have a phone, he always thought it was unecessary, now even he cant do without it and takes it everywhere.

I wish we called them cell phones like the Americans do.

because they're a prison?

or because we don't copy enough from American "culture" as it is? ;)

because they're a prison?

or because we don't copy enough from American "culture" as it is? ;)

as a rule I dont like copying the Americans, but in this instance i just prefer the name rather than 'mobile'

Edited by Toonraider

I was of the 'don't want one, don't need one' camp but when I went to university every fucker seemed to be getting them. Got a brick in 1999, can't even remember the make, wasn't one of the well known brands.

Aye that's the one, as you say different colours became visible depending on which way the light was shining on it. Then some bastard robbed it out of my blazer in school, wasn't best pleased. <_<

Blazer?

Why? What did you wear to school? I though blazers were pretty much standard? They are over here. :P

Aye that's the one, as you say different colours became visible depending on which way the light was shining on it. Then some bastard robbed it out of my blazer in school, wasn't best pleased. <_<

Blazer?

Why? What did you wear to school? I though blazers were pretty much standard? They are over here. :P

Shirt and tie done the job for me on the upper regions of the body.

Guest alex

Blazer?

Aye, noticed that the kids over here wear blazers a lot for school. Pretty much just private schools back in England nowadays (and has been for years).

Blazer?

Aye, noticed that the kids over here wear blazers a lot for school. Pretty much just private schools back in England nowadays (and has been for years).

Catholic schools :blush:

I went to a catholic school and we didn't have to wear blazers. Tie and jumper. And nipple clamps.

Same here, including the nipple clamps. ;)

Guest alex

Pringle and Lyle and Scott jumpers were where it was at. Imagine what an old bastard I feel seeing they are now back in fashion ;)

school tie, white shirt, black trousers, black shoes, jumper optional, but no uniform when you hit sixth form ;)

c12.jpg

My first, lasted from start of sixth form, (1998) until about 2001-2. Probably still works, if I knew where it was.

That was my first n'all, think I've stil got it somewhere.

c12.jpg

My first, lasted from start of sixth form, (1998) until about 2001-2. Probably still works, if I knew where it was.

Same here ;)

I thought it was canny :P