Toon Release 5 Players

Tooj

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great news - providing we can get replacements in by August, though releasing that many defenders they must be fairly confident.

Feels good to have things moving so early in the close season.

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.....

I take it Sam has some defenders lined up then? :)

Absolutely must do. Only mongs like Roeder sell players and don't replace them (Bowyer and Boumsong come straight to mind)

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.....

I take it Sam has some defenders lined up then? :)

Ben Haim

Ben Haim

Ben Haim

Ben Haim

Ben Haim

Say it 5 times into the mirror and he'll appear to you you know.

Guest alex

I guarentee there will be a few upset posters on N-O over Titus. Oh, and Bernard was a good signing wasn't he?

No real suprises to be honest :

Gooch : on loan, didn't do enough to warrant a purchase

Titus : always going to be released after repeated F-ups

Moore : said he wanted to finish career in Australia

Pav : Just brought in as short term back up

Bernard : Same as Pav

So nothing shocking, but hopefully cleared a wedge of wages for new players.

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye*

*assuming we have some defenders lined up

Jill, you must be ecstatic at the arrival of SA. Surely Mr Speed will follow..... :)

I guarentee there will be a few upset posters on N-O over Titus. Oh, and Bernard was a good signing wasn't he?

Short of the day he signed and the team photo, did he actually ever pull on the gold numbered shirt? :)

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye*

*assuming we have some defenders lined up

Jill, you must be ecstatic at the arrival of SA. Surely Mr Speed will follow..... :)

I'd be on the steps at SJP to welcome him with open arms at the slightest hint. :o

I might get Alan Oliver on the case since he seems to be such a huge part of the club these days.

I was hoping Allardyce would get a go at him first, but I assume this is his decision then, so that's grand.

Short of the day he signed and the team photo, did he actually ever pull on the gold numbered shirt? :)

Played a reserve game or so I think.

And here was me worrying we were getting rid of some higher class players. Nothing out of the ordinary as has been said.

Gee i hope he gets things sorted out and we start getting some decent defenders and players who want to play for us!

And here was me worrying we were getting rid of some higher class players. Nothing out of the ordinary as has been said.

Gee i hope he gets things sorted out and we start getting some decent defenders and players who want to play for us!

What I think IS out of the ordinary is that we're finally beginning to get rid of them rather than hanging on to them....

Titus has had more lives than a cat - was beginning to think we'd be having to issue him a testimonial soon