Ashley Cash

Dogmatix

I think it would be true to say that a lot of us had good whinge over the cash that Abromovich has poured into Chelsea.You know,unearned cash upsetting the balance of the league,that sort of thing.

Will we all be singing a different tune if Ashleys'cash starts rolling in? :D

god is it just me but are people getting far too carried away with all this stuff. Great for the first time in ages we can be hopeful of our future, shit chairman and manager gone and a chance that we may have much better ones next season. Hopefully we'll have some money to stopping us falling any further behind the top 4 but let's not start thinking we are gonna start buying trophies just like that!

Well no, we wont. Im just hoping its a many are assuming and next season we can be top 6. Id be happy with that. the way we have been in downfall of late, I think we need some stability and signs of turning things around. Walk before run and all that. We dont even know what kind of money Ashley would put into the club for transfers, if any. He may want the club to be self financing as it has been. Then try to improve the club merchandising etc to improve funds and such. Who knows.

If our dreams are answered and Ashleys money is pumped into the club and god fukin forbid we eventualy win a trophy, i will piss my pants with joy :rolleyes:

And I will join you... :D:P:D

have you both forgotten which team we're talking about now? i mean there's optimism and there's optimism.

how rich are portsmouth's and West Ham's chairmen again?

If our dreams are answered and Ashleys money is pumped into the club and god fukin forbid we eventualy win a trophy, i will piss my pants with joy :rolleyes:

And I will join you... :D:blush::D

have you both forgotten which team we're talking about now? i mean there's optimism and there's optimism.

I know where you are coming from and i can understand your pessimism but we have had very little to get excited about over the last forty years all be it for a few near misses in the 90s

I live in hope that i will see Newcastle win something in my life time

Stop pissing on my bonfire :P

And I will join you... :D:blush::D

I know where you are coming from and i can understand your pessimism but we have had very little to get excited about over the last forty years all be it for a few near misses in the 90s

Stop pissing on my bonfire :P

sorry mate, i do agree 100% on what you're saying but dont wanna build my hopes up and end up looking like a twat like we normally do!

Edited by zico martin

And I will join you... :D:shades::D

Stop pissing on my bonfire :blush:

sorry mate, i do agree 100% on what you're saying but dotn wanna build my hopes up and look like a twat like we normally do!

No probs.....this is the most optimistic i have been since KK left ...you never know :P

We'll not be spending anywhere near the amounts of Chelsea.

Source?

Common sense?

I said this somewhere else. Mourinho has been told he has to sell to buy. Abrahmovic wants Chelsea proftable by 2010

The grand plan was to have them self sufficient by 1st July 2008. Unless they win the Champions League next season, they haven't got a prayer. They did some cracking sponsorship work (Adidas & Samsung) but the Ashley Cole saga cost them.

got to agree with most here, the chances that we'll suddenly be spending £19m on a right back are slim to none. What we have is a wealthy owner who will support the managers transfer needs. Hopefully he's not going to throw cash at poor choice after poor choice like the last fella did.

I reckon we'll spend a good amount this summer, we were due to spend £20m before Ashley came, so I'd expect another five to ten million squid on top of that, not the £100m or so spent by Chelsea in their first summer after Abramovic joined.

Tbh it's not like we've ever been tight when it comes to transfers - although the one time it has it cost us dearly (After we finished third). I'm more excited of the prospect of Fatty being out on his arse more than the fact we're gonna be splashing the cash.

Tbh it's not like we've ever been tight when it comes to transfers - although the one time it has it cost us dearly (After we finished third). I'm more excited of the prospect of Fatty being out on his arse more than the fact we're gonna be splashing the cash.

Hopefully a successful businessman will bring with him an air of proffessionalism, match that with a manager who understands that to be successful in the modern game you have to have an holistic approach to coaching, it's no longer a case of practise matches and runs on the beach.

I'm optimistic but not about to lose myself in unrealistic Champ Man fantasies

That's what made me chuckle with that 'fan's view' video that the chronicle had on their website. Nearly everyone they questioned said something along the lines of "it'll be nice to have some money to spend"....

FFS, money has never been the problem and we've spent around £70m in the last 3 years. The thing that DOES need to be erradicated is the diabolical timing of managment decisions that Shepherd made and the unprofessional comments made to the press - the Owen thing only last week was the latest in a very long line.

THAT is what I think will be the advantage of having someone else at the helm.

If our dreams are answered and Ashleys money is pumped into the club and god fukin forbid we eventualy win a trophy, i will piss my pants with joy :lol:

And I will join you... :blink::);)

Stop pissing on my bonfire :)

Nee chance!

Doubt even my kids (if I ever have any!) will see us win anything!