Barton: Deal done !

khay

Guest stevieintoon

Anyone thinking the increase of £300k on the fee is the £300k loyalty bonus ? :wub:

Someone should ask Craig Hope tbh

Typical German... boring as fuck :razz:

Great minds :(

Mein Kampf

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

bartontoonkz8.jpg

:razz:

Everytime I see him he's beginning to look more and more like Beardo

He looks the spit of NSG there wi the shite hair cut. :wub:

So we paid the 300k in the end did we? :wub:

You laugh, but that's circa 600 season tickets.

A month ago I would have FYP to read '600 season tickets at the circus'. Now, I'm hopeful that life at the big top is going to be a little less of a joke.

hmm, I'm with manc-mag on this one. I hope this doesn't come back on us. My sister in law's husbands side of the family (keep up :blush: ) are all citeh fans. They are pleased to see the back of him. Not very strong in the passing department apparently.

The thing about Barton is that he has been playing in a shitty citeh team for a while. And his 'assists' statistics have to take into consideration the fact that he was playing behind two of the worst strikers in the league, who cannot have been the best at movement and making themselves available for a pass.

Go Barton.

hmm, I'm with manc-mag on this one. I hope this doesn't come back on us. My sister in law's husbands side of the family (keep up :blush: ) are all citeh fans. They are pleased to see the back of him. Not very strong in the passing department apparently.

Easy to say isn't it. It's like Reading fans claiming they're happy to see Sidwell go.

Easy to say isn't it. It's like Reading fans claiming they're happy to see Sidwell go.

Yeah I know what you mean. I think part of their response to me was based upon a little bit of bitterness as he has been by far and away their best player.

Perhaps, with better players in front of him they will play into the space his passs would create. Then again, I remember having this exact conversation about passing on this board about Bowyer.

Time will tell. I dont like him as a person, but he now wears our shirt so I will give him time. I'm not going to get all excited over him, but then I'm not going to get on his back the first time he does something wrong on the pitch either. He, like the others, will need time to settle in and work with SA.