West Ham Vs Sheffield united

Tom

Would you like West Ham to be relegated?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like some of the football West Ham played last season, but overall yes I'd like them to go down. Especially if they're willing to spend over £15m on the likes of Bent

West Ham should have been relegated and as has been said by many of the clubs around the bottom they would have been if they were from London, so yes i'd like to see them relegated.

Also the way they are throwing money around there's an outisde chance they may have a decent season, so from our point of view its better to have Sheffield back!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

West Ham should have been relegated and as has been said by many of the clubs around the bottom they would have been if they weren't from London, so yes i'd like to see them relegated.

Also the way they are throwing money around there's an outisde chance they may have a decent season, so from our point of view its better to have Sheffield back!

FYP

West Ham should have been relegated and as has been said by many of the clubs around the bottom they would have been if they weren't from London, so yes i'd like to see them relegated.

FYP

:lol:

Quite a crucial FYP as well!

they should of been deducted points its how its always worked before so whats differnt about west ham be great if they went down after signing new players

I want to see them relegated, their sugar daddy get the shits and storm off in a huff and then Parker's wages send them bankrupt.

Glen you're right, it's a results business but only when it's a player who is your own scoring the goals.

By rights they should have any results/points deducted from them when Tevez was playing for them, if not for the season at least before he was officially contracted as their player. And then when he actually leaves this summer West Ham should be made show the transfer transaction to the Premier League association to prove they owned him in the end.

West Ham deserve to be playing Premiership football next season. Sheffield United don't. It's a results business.

Its a results business that operates withing rules, or else we'll all just start doing what the hell we like as long as we win. Why not have NUFC field 12 players every match next season, if we win its a results business so that's fine apparently!

Other teams have been found guilty of offences and thrown out of cups, deducted points etc. West Ham deserve the same.

Supposedly West Ham and Sheffield United's home/away profile of games mirrors one another's exactly, so they could very easily be swapped over if the decision is to relegate West Ham. Not sure if it's true but they were reporting it on the radio the other day, despite the Premier League claiming that no contingency had been made in the preparation of the fixture list.

Supposedly West Ham and Sheffield United's home/away profile of games mirrors one another's exactly, so they could very easily be swapped over if the decision is to relegate West Ham. Not sure if it's true but they were reporting it on the radio the other day, despite the Premier League claiming that no contingency had been made in the preparation of the fixture list.

I bet they are the same so it causes as little trouble as possible to switch them. The problem will be that i think this decision if it goes for Sheff Utd sets up another investigation. By the time that would finish, if it relgates West Ham then they will challenge it/appeal which will take time and if still relgated probably appeal to another court or whatever.

So there's chance that come time to kick off the season they'll have no idea who is playing where!

I bet they are the same so it causes as little trouble as possible to switch them. The problem will be that i think this decision if it goes for Sheff Utd sets up another investigation. By the time that would finish, if it relgates West Ham then they will challenge it/appeal which will take time and if still relgated probably appeal to another court or whatever.

So there's chance that come time to kick off the season they'll have no idea who is playing where!

Never bothered to check it all but the first month or so is home/away at the same time. :lol:

Why does it matter if West Ham and Sheffield have home games at the same time or not? Shirley they could just adopt the others fixture list regardless. They might have to rejig it for the police though, I think they don't like teams from the same city (ie sheffield) to play home games at the same time.

Why does it matter if West Ham and Sheffield have home games at the same time or not? Shirley they could just adopt the others fixture list regardless. They might have to rejig it for the police though, I think they don't like teams from the same city (ie sheffield) to play home games at the same time.

Aye, Unted and Wednesday can't play at home on the same day which would cause problems if the decision is overturned.