Is this place dying a death?

Gemmill

Maybe it would be harsh for me to now point out that Charlotte is blatantly working a way to recruiting for new members exactly like she did last time and has no real intention of posting on here on a regular basis.

Maybe its just me being a twat given I have had a few drinks but her opening is practically the same as it was 2 years ago "oh great forum, been looking for one for years, can I suggest..." :icon_lol:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for offense caused by suggesting what i'd like to see. I in no means meant the forum was crap, just I think its nice to hear a range of ideas and then the admin can always pick up ones they like.

Sorry anyways.

:icon_lol: I don't see where you caused offence. You made a suggestion, TR didn't 'overreact' and no one was rude or obnoxious. so perhaps everyone will now shut the fuck up.

:icon_lol: Spot on mate. I've read this thread and the references to "a great Toontastic welcome", checked the link, and I've no fucking idea what people are whining about.

Maybe it would be harsh for me to now point out that Charlotte is blatantly working a way to recruiting for new members exactly like she did last time and has no real intention of posting on here on a regular basis.

Maybe its just me being a twat given I have had a few drinks but her opening is practically the same as it was 2 years ago "oh great forum, been looking for one for years, can I suggest..." :icon_lol:

Have to agree with all you say there! Comes back, makes suggestions for our forum and posts links for hers. Fair enough if she'd been part of this forum for awhile but this is the same as last time.

Sorry for offense caused by suggesting what i'd like to see. I in no means meant the forum was crap, just I think its nice to hear a range of ideas and then the admin can always pick up ones they like.

Sorry anyways.

:icon_lol: I don't see where you caused offence. You made a suggestion, TR didn't 'overreact' and no one was rude or obnoxious. so perhaps everyone will now shut the fuck up.

:icon_lol: Spot on mate. I've read this thread and the references to "a great Toontastic welcome", checked the link, and I've no fucking idea what people are whining about.

Keep your knickers on Bianca :rolleyes: No one is whining, Jimbo implied we hadnt welcomed Charlotte very well and I was just explaining why.

Sorry anyways.

Keep your knickers on Bianca :razz: No one is whining, Jimbo implied we hadnt welcomed Charlotte very well and I was just explaining why.

I was defending you, you dozy bint! I'm saying that there hasn't been a poor welcome for Charlotte. :razz: You non-Grockles are as thick as mince! :rolleyes:

Sorry anyways.

:rolleyes: I don't see where you caused offence. You made a suggestion, TR didn't 'overreact' and no one was rude or obnoxious. so perhaps everyone will now shut the fuck up.

Keep your knickers on Bianca :razz: No one is whining, Jimbo implied we hadnt welcomed Charlotte very well and I was just explaining why.

I was defending you, you dozy bint! I'm saying that there hasn't been a poor welcome for Charlotte. :razz: You non-Grockles are as thick as mince! :razz:

I'm overcome :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Guest Patrokles
What this place needs is a war.

Morning, my names Gejon, I am from N-O and this forum is shite! Full of mongs tbh.

No-one would believe it coming from you, though, you big softie. :icon_lol:

Morning, my names Gejon, I am from N-O and this forum is shite! Full of mongs tbh.

What ye talkin about, nails me lyk, wanna fight? :icon_lol:

Guest Patrokles

What ye talkin about, nails me lyk, wanna fight? :rolleyes:

With you? Let me get my little sister to do it for me. :icon_lol:

Actually, wait. I'd rather you went nowhere near my little sister.

Guest Patrokles
:icon_lol:

I'm absent for a while and the whole place gets up it's own arse.

sp. x 15

You're an odd boy.

You're the one who can't use grammar to KS2 level. :icon_lol:

Edited by Patrokles

sp. x 15

You're an odd boy.

and people accuse this place of being too snobby......

Guest Patrokles

sp. x 15

You're an odd boy.

and people accuse this place of being too snobby......

OMG we don't want no educated posters in these here parts! :rolleyes: