Ian Porterfield

Smooth Operator

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, because from what I remember of Offshore on the other board he frequented he was a timid, know nowt bairn who could barely string a sentence together. Seems he's learnt the art of the wind up.

The "other board"?

Aye, the 'other board'. The one I PMed you about.

What's with this hatred of Ian Poterfield? Is it because he was the Mackem's 'keeper? I'd love to see what your past experiences are with Mackem's since you live in Jersey. Like it or not he's considered by a vast amount of fans a footballing legend, because him and that Sunderland side embodied what the FA Cup was and still is all about. You came on here and made yourself look like a twat.

The Dugout? :icon_lol:

I'm not sure if you saw me post much on there, then.

I saw you post loads on there, man ;) Last I remember you got dubbed 'Offshore Tool' and banned for being such a knobhead :icon_lol:

I got banned for challenging authority.

I'll be back soon enough.

What was your username, anyway?

Funny, because from what I remember of Offshore on the other board he frequented he was a timid, know nowt bairn who could barely string a sentence together. Seems he's learnt the art of the wind up.

The "other board"?

Aye, the 'other board'. The one I PMed you about.

What's with this hatred of Ian Poterfield? Is it because he was the Mackem's 'keeper? I'd love to see what your past experiences are with Mackem's since you live in Jersey. Like it or not he's considered by a vast amount of fans a footballing legend, because him and that Sunderland side embodied what the FA Cup was and still is all about. You came on here and made yourself look like a twat.

The Dugout? :icon_lol:

I'm not sure if you saw me post much on there, then.

I saw you post loads on there, man ;) Last I remember you got dubbed 'Offshore Tool' and banned for being such a knobhead :)

I got banned for challenging authority.

I'll be back soon enough.

What was your username, anyway?

Oooh, hark at her :icon_lol:

You better be saying that with a hint of sarcasm.

u vile cunt hes dead and from the bottom RIP with no sarcasm or anything even if he was a mackam hes died show sum bloody respect u tit

So because somebody dies, I should show them respect?

R.I.P. Hitler, then.

My deepest sympathy for Stalin, as well.

Whilst we're at it, I'll give a shout out for all the terrorist bombers.

I won't give my respect purely for somebody because they've died. That would be completely moronic, "u tit".

I am just in the first page and have not read it all but you are a cock of the highest order and it fills me with satisfaction to think that you have a shitty job with no future and no enjoyment at all. And a personal life to match that of the sorriest smack head around.

me or offshore the fucking knob head

Lol Offshore dopey.

u vile cunt hes dead and from the bottom RIP with no sarcasm or anything even if he was a mackam hes died show sum bloody respect u tit

R.I.P. Hitler, then.

I won't give my respect purely for somebody because they've died. That would be completely moronic, "u tit".

I am just in the first page and have not read it all but you are a cock of the highest order and it fills me with satisfaction to think that you have a shitty job with no future and no enjoyment at all. And a personal life to match that of the sorriest smack head around.

I'm in year 13 and getting ready to go to University.

So, yeah.

So you're a snot nosed little shit. Well that makes more sense.

R.I.P. Hitler, then.

So, yeah.

What does me having a cold have to do with anything?

R.I.P. Hitler, then.

So, yeah.

Straight from The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air tbh

Ip Ban? Holla!

R.I.P. Hitler, then.

So, yeah.

Your lack of intelligence is quite predictable. It actually means you just haven't the sense to clean it properly. Nothing to do with colds.

The thing I don't get is, if you're from Jersey or wherever, how do you even develop a hatred for the mackems to the point where you would carry on like this? :icon_lol:

RIP btw.

I don't really have that much against them. I'm good friends with a mackem, actually.

What started off as an unappropriate comment has escalated into a giant witch hunt, and I'm finding it quite amusing.

R.I.P. Hitler, then.

So, yeah.

Your lack of intelligence is quite predictable. It actually means you just haven't the sense to clean it properly. Nothing to do with colds.

Really?! ;)

You're not going to go very far in life son. Disrespect will get you nowhere, and so will an inappropriate and dim sense of humour...

Nobody acts in the same manner in the real world and on the internet.

Well I never, you've actually posted something that hinges on the truth.

The internet offers somewhat of a safety shield from the real world allowing people to be as obnoxious and disrespectful as they want to be without fear of being punished other than being banned from the site where their disrespect is flourishing.

In the real world one has to exercise some discretion on occasion or you may find someone at your front door seeking to do you some harm.

However, judging by your comments I'm not too sure you are any different on the internet as you are in the real world.

We're not too fond of you either.

We're too rich to like commoners like yourself.

I think you've said something stupid and instead of retracting it when your audience took the polar reaction that which you expected, you've dug in your heels and fought a lonely corner like a stubborn mule. In addition to people telling you that you need to respect others and have an actual sense of humour, you'll also get nowhere in this life with showing class.

oh and by the way affluence has little to do with class young man, I have little of the former and an abundance of the latter. ;)

I think you've said something stupid and instead of retracting it when your audience took the polar reaction that which you expected, you've dug in your heels and fought a lonely corner like a stubborn mule. In addition to people telling you that you need to respect others and have an actual sense of humour, you'll also get nowhere in this life with showing class.

oh and by the way affluence has little to do with class young man, I have little of the former and an abundance of the latter. ;)

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I am to class what you are to LMS

now, go roll a purple girl

Someone on here has went fishing and by the looks of it got more than a bite.

Balls did he go fishing ;)

He posted something because he didn't think it through and didn't expect the reaction he got, he then stubbornly refused to admit this (until a coulpe of posts ago) and preferred to argue than just concede the truth.

Surely that contradicts everything you have just said?

I think all that sunshine has gone to your head.

You know, the more you write the more I'm convinced you are a pathetic young man who wallows in self-adoration and is egotistical enough to believe he is articulate and intelligent enough to engage in verbal confrontations with someone who has probably forgotten more than you could ever know.

After saying that I can't help but think of someone who tried it once before on this forum and looked an even bigger fool than he probably was.

This topic was originally about legendary Ian Porterfield and its very sad that you took it upon yourself to steer it in a disrespectful direction. Shame on you.