Ian Porterfield

Smooth Operator

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offshore always jumps onto the occasion to make these types of comments. Always going for the shock factor... doesn't really work much after the millionth time. Best just ignored.

Don't act like you know me.

;) okay... Quick look at your posting history tells its own story.

Funny, because from what I remember of Offshore on the other board he frequented he was a timid, know nowt bairn who could barely string a sentence together. Seems he's learnt the art of the wind up.

The "other board"?

Aye, the 'other board'. The one I PMed you about.

What's with this hatred of Ian Poterfield? Is it because he was the Mackem's 'keeper? I'd love to see what your past experiences are with Mackem's since you live in Jersey. Like it or not he's considered by a vast amount of fans a footballing legend, because him and that Sunderland side embodied what the FA Cup was and still is all about. You came on here and made yourself look like a twat.

Funny, because from what I remember of Offshore on the other board he frequented he was a timid, know nowt bairn who could barely string a sentence together. Seems he's learnt the art of the wind up.

The "other board"?

What's with this hatred of Ian Poterfield? Is it because he was the Mackem's 'keeper? I'd love to see what your past experiences are with Mackem's since you live in Jersey. Like it or not he's considered by a vast amount of fans a footballing legend, because him and that Sunderland side embodied what the FA Cup was and still is all about. You came on here and made yourself look like a twat.

The keeper? He scored the winner in the FA Cup final.

Unless I'm missing something here.

The "other board"?

The keeper? He scored the winner in the FA Cup final.

Unless I'm missing something here.

Christ, I had Montgomery on the brain there ;)

Nee idea why I typed 'keeper

The "other board"?

pile of shite ;) never want them to win a thing. bad bad day, took the piss for ages and it only got worse when we met Liverpool in 74

The "other board"?

pile of shite ;) never want them to win a thing. bad bad day, took the piss for ages and it only got worse when we met Liverpool in 74

I never want Sunderland to win anything, ever. But Sunderland, a second division side, beating the all mighty Leeds United to win the Cup is a bit Roy of the Rovers/FA Cup Giant Killing.

The "other board"?

I never want Sunderland to win anything, ever. But Sunderland, a second division side, beating the all mighty Leeds United to win the Cup is a bit Roy of the Rovers/FA Cup Giant Killing.

anyone but Scumberland or the smogs. On the Ian Porterfield issue it is always sad when a (seeminly) decent person passes away. But it does happen to everyone so do we have a orbit forum?

:icon_lol:

The "other board"?

pile of shite :icon_lol: never want them to win a thing. bad bad day, took the piss for ages and it only got worse when we met Liverpool in 74

anyone but Scumberland or the smogs. On the Ian Porterfield issue it is always sad when a (seeminly) decent person passes away. But it does happen to everyone so do we have a orbit forum?

:icon_lol:

;)

once again my thoughts go out to the man and seriously "offbase" fuckkkk offff

Offbase? ;)

I think "bawan' may have picked that up from my earlier post where I said perhaps Offshore should be called 'Offbase'.

He was indeed off base with his stated lack of respect for anyone who has died, and his comments about Hitler, Stalin, and terrorists was 'off the scale'.

Would have been better if he had just ignored the topic.

Rest in peace, may i just say its pretty sad when you come on a thread to pay your respects and have to read all the inane drivel and disgusting comments some people write, really makes my piss boil, seems to me there are few people on here who love to wind others up, very distasteful.

You better be saying that with a hint of sarcasm.

u vile cunt hes dead and from the bottom RIP with no sarcasm or anything even if he was a mackam hes died show sum bloody respect u tit

So because somebody dies, I should show them respect?

R.I.P. Hitler, then.

My deepest sympathy for Stalin, as well.

Whilst we're at it, I'll give a shout out for all the terrorist bombers.

I won't give my respect purely for somebody because they've died. That would be completely moronic, "u tit".

I am just in the first page and have not read it all but you are a cock of the highest order and it fills me with satisfaction to think that you have a shitty job with no future and no enjoyment at all. And a personal life to match that of the sorriest smack head around.

Its irrelevant who he played for, he was a human being who was employed in the business that brings us all here and provides us with some of our happiest/funniest/saddest moments and allows us to escape the norm for 90 minutes every week or so. Without the likes of Porterfield etc we'd all be sitting on the knitting forum or something equally boring so show some respect. If you have no interest in showing your respects then stay the hell out of the thread, nobody expects you to wax lyrically about how much you loved watching a player if you didnt. Just dont bother posting at all in it.

Its football, just a game. Yes we go on about it like its life itself but it isnt, we may go on as if we dont like our neighbours and they do the same but at the end of the day its banter. The death of a footballer (especially one with such an important place in the history of the FA Cup) is a sad moment regardless of the club or era. At some stage in the future an ex toon player will go and RTG will do the same, its called respect.

RIP Ian

The "other board"?

The Dugout? ;)

I'm not sure if you saw me post much on there, then.

u vile cunt hes dead and from the bottom RIP with no sarcasm or anything even if he was a mackam hes died show sum bloody respect u tit

R.I.P. Hitler, then.

I won't give my respect purely for somebody because they've died. That would be completely moronic, "u tit".

I am just in the first page and have not read it all but you are a cock of the highest order and it fills me with satisfaction to think that you have a shitty job with no future and no enjoyment at all. And a personal life to match that of the sorriest smack head around.

I'm in year 13 and getting ready to go to University.

So, yeah.

R.I.P. Hitler, then.

me or offshore the fucking knob head

R.I.P. Hitler, then.

me or offshore the fucking knob head

How dare you talk to him in such a hypocritical tone?

The "other board"?

The Dugout? :icon_lol:

I'm not sure if you saw me post much on there, then.

I saw you post loads on there, man ;) Last I remember you got dubbed 'Offshore Tool' and banned for being such a knobhead :icon_lol: