NUFC vs. TottinghamHotSpuds

RlCO

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck are five live on about?

''Martin Jol is similar to Sir Bobby Robson when he finished 3rd then 4th then fifth'

not really like

That's very nearly an insult, comparing Jol to a true legend like Sir Bob

''Martin Jol is similar to Sir Bobby Robson when he finished 3rd then 4th then fifth'

not really like

Yeh

B)

''im not sure newcastle have played all that well to be honest'' :D

the score will do me like :razz:

not really like

Yeh

B)

Aye, I bet Spuds wouldn't mind the score

not really like

Yeh

B)

Five Live are soooo full of shite!

Edited by Armchair Pundit

Faye was outstanding tonight, no-one was getting the better of the big fella

Butt was solid

Cacapa reliable, good finish

Good finish by Oba

Great tactics from BS, game won so slow it down and keep the lead

Milners dummy for the goal was amazing :razz:

Sounds like a good performance and the goals looked top drawer too. Couldn't see the whole thing due to a crappy cast :razz: . Sam needs to calm down a bit, no need to be having a heart attack with a 2 goal lead and 20 seconds to go.

I didn't think I could love any another player with the name Faye after the complete and utter abortion of a footballer that was Am(a)dy but fuck me, Abdoulaye is doing a bloody good job of changing my mind :razz: The bloke is a machine!

Edited by Skol

Very good result.

We looked solid in the first half. Good composure from Martins with his finish. Also good to see us to be really threatening from corners for a change.

I am not sure about the logic in taking N'Zogbia off. Milner too often exposed the left flank for my liking but made up for by scoring a nice goal.

Don't know why Butt got Motm. He was really good in breaking Spurs attacks up, but when he gets the ball he seems to lose every awareness and gives far too many balls away or does put other players under pressure with careless passes.

But especially nice to see Ashley really enjoying himself (again). Nice reaction to Kaboul blasting the ball wide...

Howay, howay, howay,

He's here to win the day,

He plays in black and white

And his name is Abdy Faye! (Habib Beye works also)

Great win. As said, a little shaky once we went 2-0 up but we pressed on for #3 and killed the game off. This is how we should be winning at home.

Spurs - 18th vs 8th, you take your pick. Jenas want to come back to the goldfish bowl yet? Jol: you'll be sacked in the morning, you'll be sacked in the morning, you'll be sacked in the morning, so piss off you fat Dutch shite!

Faye & Cacapa were immense. Faye won everything thrown at him in the air today, now I can see why he has displaced Roz and Taylor. Solid, no-nonsense and no-one is beating him in the air. Thought Martins did very well today, took his goal well and worked tirelessly, always an attacking outlet.

It's early days guys but I've such a great feeling about all this. SPurs were utter shite today to be fair though =/

P.S. was absolutely loving the close-ups of Sam on the touchline in the 2nd half. Comfortably leading the game and with a close-up and mic in range Sam looks like Satan incarnate shouting, ''IT'S OUR FUCKING BALL!!!''

Howay, howay, howay,

He's here to win the day,

He plays in black and white

And his name is Abdy Faye! (Habib Beye works also)

Great win. As said, a little shaky once we went 2-0 up but we pressed on for #3 and killed the game off. This is how we should be winning at home.

Spurs - 18th vs 8th, you take your pick. Jenas want to come back to the goldfish bowl yet? Jol: you'll be sacked in the morning, you'll be sacked in the morning, you'll be sacked in the morning, so piss off you fat Dutch shite!

He`s big, He`s black

He`s solid at the back

Abdy Fay, Abdy Faye

The whole defense was a big plus tonight I though. Beye had a couple of shaky moments and was the weaker link of the back 4 whilst still being very decent. Faye and Cacapa were great, and I was very impressed by Enrique... a confident display from him.

Great game by Martins also... went away for a little spell but overall a good asset all night. He was winning about 2/3 headers against any opponent was good in overall play and of course broke the deadlock. Milner's goal saved us from maybe fucking it up though.

All in all very happy with a very good and attacking performance at home.