Alright lads

ads

Afternoon all,

I just thought I'd drop a quick introduction so you know who I am.

I'm Adam, came here on Johnny2J's recommendation.

I've support Newcastle since my Grandad was a Geordie born and bred and he got me hooked 14 years ago, taking me to see the 7-1 demolition of Leicester City back in 1993.

Anyway, I'll hang around and post as much as I can, I'm generally only on here during work hours, yes, I work for a set of mugs and totally abuse the internet policy.

Laters.

Adam

Alright mate, welcome to the show. Just promise us you have better fashion sense than wor Jonny. ;)

Martin stop trying to sense out any new meat. ;)

I see Smooth Operator got there first anyway. Poor lad will have an inbox overflowing with cock pics before long.

Alright mate, welcome to the show. Just promise us you have better fashion sense than wor Jonny. ;)

I see Smooth Operator got there first anyway. Poor lad will have an inbox overflowing with cock pics before long.

Well I'm sure he could do with a good laugh at the work place. :D

Guest stevieintoon

I hope you enjoy your stay Ads, don't disagree with any of the main members of the clique though, or you'll be ostracised. Clique list to follow.

Canny first game to go to for you though mind, probably in my top five favourite days as a toon fan, were you one of the hundreds of younguns who ran on the pitch and pinched the balls?

I hope you enjoy your stay Ads, don't disagree with any of the main members of the clique though, or you'll be ostracised. Clique list to follow.

Canny first game to go to for you though mind, probably in my top five favourite days as a toon fan, were you one of the hundreds of younguns who ran on the pitch and pinched the balls?

haha! nah my Grandad encouraged me too though which was probably a little daft since I was only 11 at the time, but even now, its a day that sticks in the memory, brilliant day.

Fuck knows, if my first game was Saturday just gone I might have asked him to take me elsehwere next time!!

Anyway for the record...

Heroes - Beardlsey, Shearer, Tino, Rob Lee, Shay Given, Andy Cole

oh, and special mention to Philippe Albert for a certain chip he once scored...

beware Radgina's spurious advances, Meenzer too... don't ever disagree with steveintoon or he'll launch an petulant campaign against everything you ever type...

oh and don't laugh at bob's jokes and everything is going to be fine.

Standard :D procedure! Enjoy!!