Charver scum

Renton

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a lot more decent people on the trains than there is these little shits, people just have to stick together and stand up.

34546[/snapback]

What he said.

34556[/snapback]

In theory its a great idea. In reality the authorites would no doubt hammer the decent people for defending themselves and continue to let the scum rule the streets.

They could always sneak something into the water and notify the british population via the telegraph or mail etc since the scum only read the Sun :lol:

Don't know how to deal with the chav culture of britain actually as unfortunately culling them would be illegal. Until someone comes up with a solution which doesn't involve emo people (in my area chavs are really pissed off by emos :nufc: ) I'll just continue to avoid eye contact :nufc:

They could always sneak something into the water and notify the british population via the telegraph or mail etc since the scum only read the Sun  :lol:

Don't know how to deal with the chav culture of britain actually as unfortunately culling them would be illegal. Until someone comes up with a solution which doesn't involve emo people (in my area chavs are really pissed off by emos  :nufc: ) I'll just continue to avoid eye contact  :nufc:

34591[/snapback]

I'm pissed off by Emo's aswell so that wouldn't solve anything.

They could always sneak something into the water and notify the british population via the telegraph or mail etc since the scum only read the Sun  :nufc:

Don't know how to deal with the chav culture of britain actually as unfortunately culling them would be illegal. Until someone comes up with a solution which doesn't involve emo people (in my area chavs are really pissed off by emos  :nufc: ) I'll just continue to avoid eye contact  :nufc:

34591[/snapback]

I'm pissed off by Emo's aswell so that wouldn't solve anything.

34592[/snapback]

Is it the haircuts? :lol:

A mate of mine was knocked out cold by a group of charver scum outside West Monkseaton Metro a few months ago whilst he was waiting for a taxi. He reckons it might have been a happy slapping incident. Fucking scum.

I try to avoid getting the last Metro home if I can help it these days. I've had a few incidents with chavs before on there and as pointed out earlier, most of them carry "chivs" these days and don't even think about the consequences of using them.

Sadly the law protects most of them as they are considered too young to be properly punished. Sure, you can give them ASBO's but they're not going to do you much good if one of the little shits starts on you when there's no police around.

The fucking dirty little bastard, i would have chased the cunt and kicked 7 shades of Burberry out of the cunt! Wasn't anywhere near Wallsend was it? There's a load of cunts knock about the metro station there, i swear if anyone of them ever tries it on with me i'll kill the little bastards!

Anyway i reckon it would have been best to prosecute the twat, at least then he might learn a lesson (unlikely but you never know) and the arsehole will lessen his chances of getting a job if he ever gets his lazy arse down to the dole office like!

I was on the metro a while back when 2 charvas were given a couple of asian lasses a lot of racial abuse, got to the point where 1 of them was crying so i got up and told the bastards if they didn't shut it i'd hoy them off the train, they just laughed and continued their tirade so when the train pulled up at the next stop i chucked the pair of scumbags off the metro and luckily into the arms of a group of ticket inspectors who took it upon themselves to check them for tickets they obviously didn't have! 2 birds with 1 stone!

Edited by Smooth Operator

Whats an Emo?

34610[/snapback]

Thats what I was wondering. Think its a bit like a goth.

34619[/snapback]

I've had them explained to me roughly. In the male case they are super sensitve with floppy hair. They like bands such as My chemical romance. Apparantl there have been three waves of emo the first being back in the 80's.

The urban dictionary says:

Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle.

::sniff sniff:: "The Demise of the Siberian Traintracks of Our Rusty Forgotten Unblemished Love" sounds like it would make a great emo band name. ::lol::

and

Punk music on estrogen. Often acoustic guitar with soft, high male vocals that dwell exessively on the singer's feelings, especially melancholy remembrances of past relationships/mistakes in life. A form of music that diverged from punk in the '80s, the name "emo" is derived from the emotive style of the lyrics and music. This genre has lately been marketed heavily by the music industry to teenagers with bands such as Dashboard Confessional and Taking Back Sunday, and has seen much commercial and mainstream success. The music has also spawned a subculture which conforms to certain conventions in dress such as tight sweatshirts, tight band T-shirts and horn-rim glasses. Adherents profess to exessively melancholy temperments. Males that adhere to the emo subculture are sometimes confused with metrosexuals; indeed the line between the two is somwhat blurred, though both groups claim to be intouch with their emotional side. The ephemeral and hackneyed nature of emo songwriting suggests that its audience will be restricted largely to teenagers. the genre suffers from a lack of credibility outside the aforementioned demographic group, much like current Nu Metal bands.

girlfriend: C'mon, lets have sex.

boyfriend: I'm too sad to have sex.

girlfriend: I'm sad too; lets have sex and cry.

boyfriend: I'm already crying.

It is with great shame that I admit in this thread to having a soft spot for emo. Maybe it's got something to do with becoming angsty over my now mid-twenties age, but I kinda like My Chemical Romance, Funeral for a Friend and the like.

I'm sorry.

:nufc:

And on the topic of chavs (sorry, I'm too southern), I don't think Australia has the problem that England has. Sure we have our chav equivalent, but I wouldn't rate them as nearly as vile. There seems to be something about the English environment that brings the chav gene out more than it does in Australia. We have our total fuckup losers sure, but the chavs are like a whole new breed. Maybe X-Men got it wrong, maybe we won't evolve and get cool superpowers, maybe chavs are the new breed of humans.

I pity the future of the race. :lol:

You'd be wasting your time, what will they get? a smack on the wrist. The laws a fucking joke, no wonder people are taking it into their own hands

34481[/snapback]

Agree with that, if the law could sort them they wouldnt be doing it in the first place.

Mate of mine went to the trouble of prosecuting a few years ago and had his name and address read out in court, had the rest of the family threatening to burn down his house etc. It's not worth the aggro for you.

When I was a kid I was legally threatened by a cop if I wouldn't go to court about something I saw, I told him to get fucked and luckily my mother stood by me. Only thing worse than the charvers is the cops.

34483[/snapback]

aye, all bastards! still the first person you will ring when your car gets nicked :razz:

It is with great shame that I admit in this thread to having a soft spot for emo. Maybe it's got something to do with becoming angsty over my now mid-twenties age, but I kinda like My Chemical Romance, Funeral for a Friend and the like.

I'm sorry.

:o

And on the topic of chavs (sorry, I'm too southern), I don't think Australia has the problem that England has. Sure we have our chav equivalent, but I wouldn't rate them as nearly as vile. There seems to be something about the English environment that brings the chav gene out more than it does in Australia. We have our total fuckup losers sure, but the chavs are like a whole new breed. Maybe X-Men got it wrong, maybe we won't evolve and get cool superpowers, maybe chavs are the new breed of humans.

I pity the future of the race. :razz:

34756[/snapback]

me too :blink: like the music but not the whole culture, story of the year, ffaf etc.

weird as the music is kind of an offshoot of hardcore whcih is more about being violent and hard, except they are all emotional and soft!

aye, all bastards! still the first person you will ring when your car gets nicked  :razz:

34861[/snapback]

If it's a neccessity for the insurance paper work then yes. Honestly, why would you ring the cops when someone breaks the law?

Ive learnt something about this subculture the last few days - it seems that the common theme among many of those "charvers" who cause trouble (not all do - some just want to look "cool" wearing the clothing?!) is their background. Many come from poor families or from care homes where serial offenders of an older age mix with impressionable kids who then go on to develop into offenders themselves. A lack of attention to education from the family develops into a lack of education, in turn boredom influences these youngsters into committing crime for a buzz. Many turn to drugs and one of the most common is Ecstasy. Mixed with booze, its a combination to fear when these people are walking the streets. Its amazing to see where the morals of these kids lie and listening to some, you wouldnt believe what they consider immoral considering the crimes which they have committed. Many of us dont see the world in which these kids live, because its swept under the carpet and isolated to troublesome estates. However its alarming to think that these kids will have children of their own who through a lack of care, will also turn out the same way. Its not just the latest generation to blame, generations of neglect have led to this happening.

You'd be wasting your time, what will they get? a smack on the wrist. The laws a fucking joke, no wonder people are taking it into their own hands

34481[/snapback]

Agree with that, if the law could sort them they wouldnt be doing it in the first place.

Mate of mine went to the trouble of prosecuting a few years ago and had his name and address read out in court, had the rest of the family threatening to burn down his house etc. It's not worth the aggro for you.

When I was a kid I was legally threatened by a cop if I wouldn't go to court about something I saw, I told him to get fucked and luckily my mother stood by me. Only thing worse than the charvers is the cops.

34483[/snapback]

aye, all bastards! still the first person you will ring when your car gets nicked :razz:

34861[/snapback]

aye, all bastards! still the first person you will ring when your car gets nicked  :blink:

34861[/snapback]

If it's a neccessity for the insurance paper work then yes. Honestly, why would you ring the cops when someone breaks the law?

34868[/snapback]

Bit of harsh criticism is it not? Seem to be a fair few anti-cop posters on here. Have you all got something to hide??

Bit of harsh criticism is it not? Seem to be a fair few anti-cop posters on here. Have you all got something to hide??

34929[/snapback]

Glad I'm not the only one to be thinking that way. I have a close friend and a couple of relatives who work in the police force and I know for a fact that it's not a job I could do. Very easy to criticize by people who haven't got the first fucking clue as to some of the things the police have to deal with though by the looks of things..

the simple answer is it is down to us,the general public,to stamp on it,little shits like this think they can get away with it cos no-one stands up to them,most often there is enough people to stop them but not enough to stand up...been there once myself,where i wanted to and there were enough on the metro but no-one,had the bottle to stand and be first...it had a very happy ending though and kept me smiling the 1 1/2 mile walk home.

So last night I went for a few drinks with my wife after work, and got the metro home at about 10 o'clock, back carriage. Over the years I have learned to turn a blind eye to the ubiquitous charver, and ignore their foul grunts, spitting, drinking Lambrini, smoking on the metro etc.

However, last night was different, a group of them started fighting and in particular started laying in to this one kid. You can't turn a blind eye to that, well I can't, so I got up and tried to break them up. Of course, I got a barrage of abuse but none of them had the guts for a one on one, so eventually I managed to get them forcibly off the metro.

I also called the police as it happens, but basically they weren't interested - the problem was there were still 4 of the bastards on the platform giving me death threats. I then turned to this kid, who was understandibly bubbling with snot and blood everywhere, and asked him if he was OK, where he was going (North Shields), etc. He seemed fine so I went back to sit with my wife, and the metro got moving again.

Anyway, at Whitley Bay another group of older charvers got on, and they thought I'd laid into the kid. My wife persuaded them differently, but what does this kid do? He comes over and smacks me right in the face before pissing off too fast for me to catch him. Good job for him, I swear I would have probably killed him if I had caught him.  :o

Then the driver came, said it was all caught on digital TV and that he would get the police involved and I could prosecute if I wanted. I declined - I didn't want to hold the metro up any more and the kid hadn't even hurt me. He said I could phone the police today as the police almost certainly know who were involved but I don't know....  :blink:

This is the third incident I have been involved in like this now in 3 years. I am so sick of these fucking little scumbag cunts. Forget immigrants - its these white shits that are the cause of our problems. Last week when I was in France I thought it was brilliant for many reasons, but also because they don't have a charver culture there. I decided then that I will do the best I can to emigrate - my French is reasonable so why not? This incident has made me more determined than ever. Can you even imagine what the next generation will be like?

Anyway, sorry for the long moan, still pissed off about it. Anyone got any other stories, or more importantly, any solutions to the problem other than  :razz:  ?

34471[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that. It sounds like the little twat you were trying to help deserved the kicking he was getting in the first place. As others have said, it really isn't worth getting involved especially when you don't know the circumstances. Obviously that's easier said than done though.

The problem now stems from the end of industry that suddenly caused massive unemployment. There now seems to be a mentality in certain areas that you don't need to get an honest job, you can sit on your arse and the govt will pick up the bill (yes, I know, it sounds a bit like my job :blink: )

I'm sure a lot of us weren't angels when we were kids, but even the hard bastids round mine didn't do the stuff these tossers are doing nowadays. It's like finding new evil ways to get kicks. Renton does a good thing by helping this kid out and look at the thanks he gets.

Bridget's story actually reminded me of a similar incident when I was out on the drink in Newcastle. My mate and me walked past thids bloke who had his Mrs by the neck against a shop window, banging her head of it occasionally. We went ower to him and asked him to stop, which resulted in the little twat doing a runner (must have been a coward to run from us :razz: ). The thanks we get? The lass starts twatting us and shouting 'leave him alone man!'. Fine, if you enjoy taking a beating off a coward suit yourself.

The problem now stems from the end of industry that suddenly caused massive unemployment. There now seems to be a mentality in certain areas that you don't need to get an honest job, you can sit on your arse and the govt will pick up the bill (yes, I know, it sounds a bit like my job  :blink: )

I'm sure a lot of us weren't angels when we were kids, but even the hard bastids round mine didn't do the stuff these tossers are doing nowadays. It's like finding new evil ways to get kicks. Renton does a good thing by helping this kid out and look at the thanks he gets.

Bridget's story actually reminded me of a similar incident when I was out on the drink in Newcastle. My mate and me walked past thids bloke who had his Mrs by the neck against a shop window, banging her head of it occasionally. We went ower to him and asked him to stop, which resulted in the little twat doing a runner (must have been a coward to run from us  :razz: ). The thanks we get? The lass starts twatting us and shouting 'leave him alone man!'. Fine, if you enjoy taking a beating off a coward suit yourself.

35017[/snapback]

There's a story in Trainspotting called "her man" which describes that scenario perfectly.

And Alex, I hear what you are saying, but how can you ignore a full scale fight like this, are you expected to sit and do nothing while someone is getting brayed?

Anyway, I've decided to use cars and taxis from now on, and told Nexus they can stick their poxy metro until they get decent security on it.

The problem now stems from the end of industry that suddenly caused massive unemployment. There now seems to be a mentality in certain areas that you don't need to get an honest job, you can sit on your arse and the govt will pick up the bill (yes, I know, it sounds a bit like my job  :blink: )

Bridget's story actually reminded me of a similar incident when I was out on the drink in Newcastle. My mate and me walked past thids bloke who had his Mrs by the neck against a shop window, banging her head of it occasionally. We went ower to him and asked him to stop, which resulted in the little twat doing a runner (must have been a coward to run from us  :razz: ). The thanks we get? The lass starts twatting us and shouting 'leave him alone man!'. Fine, if you enjoy taking a beating off a coward suit yourself.

35017[/snapback]

There's a story in Trainspotting called "her man" which describes that scenario perfectly.

And Alex, I hear what you are saying, but how can you ignore a full scale fight like this, are you expected to sit and do nothing while someone is getting brayed?

Anyway, I've decided to use cars and taxis from now on, and told Nexus they can stick their poxy metro until they get decent security on it.

35049[/snapback]

I certainly wasn't having a go at you mate and I wasn't trying to be clever by saying the lad deserved the beating he was getting, there was no way you could have known that. I've been on the Metro a couple of times when a fight has broken out and, because you are stuck there, it makes the experience all the more frightening.