what is your biggest pet peeve?

Dr Gloom

those beggars that walk up and down the tube stenching the carriage out trying to be all humble and then try and make you feel guilty when you don't give them any money to help fund their crack habit.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who are rude / impolite. There's no need for it and it spreads too - e.g. you hold the door open for someone or you let them out at a junction and they don't even acknowledge it so you're less inclined to do it the next time. Contrary to popular opinion I find middle class types to be as bad if not worse than charvas. Although you obviously get some ignorant charvas but they probably got more of an excuse.

Fuckers on trains who sit on the outside and when you go for the empty seat give you a "you've just killed my first born" look.

Fuckers on trains who use a slight delay to phone work to announce they won't be in until 9:10 when you can tell just by looking at them that their job is the most unimportant in the world and their lateness DOESN'T FUCKIN MATTER ONE IOTA.

Fuckers on trains who tut and whinge at a bunch of shoolkids who are just being kids like calling each other gay etc, etc - were you never a kid you twat!!!

Fuckers on trains who nod off then snore and dribble.

(Nice pleasant jouney into work this morning)

Fuckers on trains who sit on the outside and when you go for the empty seat give you a "you've just killed my first born" look.

Fuckers on trains who use a slight delay to phone work to announce they won't be in until 9:10 when you can tell just by looking at them that their job is the most unimportant in the world and their lateness DOESN'T FUCKIN MATTER ONE IOTA.

Fuckers on trains who tut and whinge at a bunch of shoolkids who are just being kids like calling each other gay etc, etc - were you never a kid you twat!!!

Fuckers on trains who nod off then snore and dribble.

(Nice pleasant jouney into work this morning)

Train rage! ;)

;)

Aye, people at cashpoints do my head in. How fucking hard is it to check your balance and/or take some money out. I don't want to single anyone out, but it's mostly women who do this..like my wife for example. Plus, people who stand too close to you when you're at the cashpoint, does my tis in.

I think anyone taking more than 30 seconds to use a cash point should automatically receive a fatal electric shock.

Aye, people at cashpoints do my head in. How fucking hard is it to check your balance and/or take some money out. I don't want to single anyone out, but it's mostly women who do this..like my wife for example. Plus, people who stand too close to you when you're at the cashpoint, does my tis in.

;)

don't forget people who take an age getting a train ticket at the ticket machine so by the time you've pegged it up to the platform, your train has pulled away.

die you fuckers die

don't forget people who take an age getting a train ticket at the ticket machine so by the time you've pegged it up to the platform, your train has pulled away.

die you fuckers die

Can't you get a monthly pass doon your way?

die you fuckers die

Can't you get a monthly pass doon your way?

you can do but it's cheaper to use the oyster card top up thing

people whose phone doesn't have great service on the train, yet persist in trying to hold an inconsequential chat throughout the duration of a 1 hour journey. Surely, SURELY, you could wait one fucking hour to ask what your friend/spouse/etc did today. I don't want to hear youstarting the conversation for the 14th time with "yeah, sorry, it cut out again", like it's some kind of fucking surprise.

So fucking glad I don't have to use the Tube tbh.

i avoid it at all costs. i know so many people that won't consider living in an area that isn't on a tube line. i don't get it. the overground is the way forward. the tube is absolutely revolting, especially at rush hour.

people whose phone doesn't have great service on the train, yet persist in trying to hold an inconsequential chat throughout the duration of a 1 hour journey. Surely, SURELY, you could wait one fucking hour to ask what your friend/spouse/etc did today. I don't want to hear youstarting the conversation for the 14th time with "yeah, sorry, it cut out again", like it's some kind of fucking surprise.

yes. the fuckers.

and the conversation always goes the same....

"hi. yeah. i'm on the train...."

i avoid it at all costs. i know so many people that won't consider living in an area that isn't on a tube line. i don't get it. the overground is the way forward. the tube is absolutely revolting, especially at rush hour.

The wombles use both I believe.

Charvs playing music on their phones as loud as they possibly can.

You'll have got earphones free with them. FUCKING USE THEM!!!

White people who think they're black because they know/are going out with one. Cornrows do not suit white people.

Charvs playing music on their phones as loud as they possibly can.

You'll have got earphones free with them. FUCKING USE THEM!!!

White people who think they're black because they know/are going out with one. Cornrows do not suit white people.

yeah, in public places like trains no less. as if people talking loudly on mobile phones on trains wasn't bad enough....since when did this become socially acceptable? they should be fucking shot.

I pulled a kid on a train over here about it. He turned it off, eventually. No one backed me up like, although I would wager 99% of the almost full carriage were pissed off about it.

Which leads neatly on to "people who think you must be a savage and/or mentally ill just because you live south of the river (and pay a hell of a lot less for doing so)". ;)

People who break up with you because they say they don't want a relationship but then start going out with someone less than a month afterwards. ;)

Would you rather she just told you your penis is too small?

At least that would've been a better grounds for ending it. :P

Can't say I've ever had any complaints from anyone mind. ;)