Allardyce close to breaking point at Newcastle

Jimbo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat next to him on a plane the day after the England game at St James. He was writing a report on his laptop and caught me looking, he took a right strop and made a big show of turning his laptop to the side as If I was trying to copy off him during a maths test :)

I sat next to him on a plane the day after the England game at St James. He was writing a report on his laptop and caught me looking, he took a right strop and made a big show of turning his laptop to the side as If I was trying to copy off him during a maths test :)

:(

What a fuckin nob. Woolnough that is.

I don't know if anyone on here caught an episode of the chimps tea party known as 'the sunday supplement' on SKY, it's the show where the journalists reveal their agendas and utter cluelessness to viewers. Anyway, I caught a bit of it when KK announced he was retiring from football after Man City told him they weren't going to renew his contract, and as an aside, (they were busy talking about the sky4 or England as normal) cabbagehead Woolnough briefly mentions it and says, "will be remembered as having done nothing of any note in the game" or words very close to that. What a total fucking dickhead, even anyone in football who didn't particularly rate KK as a player or manager could come out with such bollocks but cabbagehead felt he could. I cannot abide the fat, smug fucker.