betting

JaMoUsE

I took Spuds -1, Hannover and , Viena. Dont fancy PSV today like

I did Yid-2 at 11/4 + PSV double too like a mug, I'm starting to agree with you loooking at PSV's starting line up lets hope they don't fuck it up.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a few quid floating around my bet365 account so I've just stuck a fiver on Zambia to win the ACN at 50s. Obviously massively unlikely, but loads of the big teams are missing and sentiment is on their side, so you never know.

I won £120 last neet on Cardiff, Mali and Motherwell, but it's still a long way back to being level over the month. I tell you how shit my luck is right, my big bet the neet for £240 Man City, Barcelona, Senegal and Zambia. Aside from that Zambia were losing 1-0 I went to put the bet on Zambia in running at 9/2 they fucking equalise that second. I look again Libya 2 Zambia 1, I do the same thing again and fucking Zambia score again! I'm due some amazing luck to even things out soon like.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a few quid floating around my bet365 account so I've just stuck a fiver on Zambia to win the ACN at 50s. Obviously massively unlikely, but loads of the big teams are missing and sentiment is on their side, so you never know.

Squeaky bum time. Now that Zambia are in the final, would any of you consider offsetting/closing out/hedging/whatever you want to call it, if you were in my position? The best I can see for Ivory Coast at the minute is 1/4, which isn't really worthwhile (sure, I could guarantee some kind of profit even at that price, but it eats into the potential Zambia winnings too substantially for me). But if anywhere were to start offering 1/2 (say), I might be tempted to stick £50 or £100 on, to at least guarantee me some kind of decent payday. Hmmm. :scratchchin: Probably won't happen though, I suppose, unless there's some massive team news during the week or something...

Edited by Meenzer

I certainly do, Betfair is where I gleefully fleece idiot foreign gays of their money on the various Eurovision markets every year. B) There's nothing much more friendly there right now, whether backing Ivory Coast or laying Zambia, but now that you've mentioned it I'll definitely keep a close eye and see if I can stick something on in running if Zambia happen to nick the first goal, say. :good: