BANNED!

smoggeordie

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More chance of your banned being revoked than this happening btw :lol:

Am not arsed about my ban being revoked. At 30, I'm too old for that board these days.

Anyway my Shola Ebola effort, an idea inspired by Parky.

Lola

He's got the shittest first touch in land, I wish he'd contract swolen glands and ebooooooooola, la la la la Shola, la la la la Shola

Almost identical lyrics and the same tune to what several of us were singing at the top of our voices one night in Gotham Town about 18 months back....

I seem to remember Jimbo and 2J were leading the chorus :jesuswept:

More chance of your banned being revoked than this happening btw :icon_lol:

Am not arsed about my ban being revoked. At 30, I'm too old for that board these days.

Lola

He's got the shittest first touch in land, I wish he'd contract swolen glands and ebooooooooola, la la la la Shola, la la la la Shola

Almost identical lyrics and the same tune to what several of us were singing at the top of our voices one night in Gotham Town about 18 months back....

You're shitting me :lol:

More chance of your banned being revoked than this happening btw :D

Lola

You're shitting me :icon_lol:

Jimbo? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

well, I've just had 2 posts deleted today. Basically I was agreeing with PP re the NUSC and told thickmick that he was patronising him, and that they should be credited for admitting they were wrong about Ashley and even more so for trying to do something about it. Also, that thickmick while still not having the balls to admit the same, will be waiting in the wings to accept any good that will [hopefully] come out of the actions of the NUSC just like he did in 1992.

For some reason, it was pulled as irrelevant, or changing the thread [something like that]

Is he bumming somebody I wonder :lol:

well, I've just had 2 posts deleted today. Basically I was agreeing with PP re the NUSC and told thickmick that he was patronising him, and that they should be credited for admitting they were wrong about Ashley and even more so for trying to do something about it. Also, that thickmick while still not having the balls to admit the same, will be waiting in the wings to accept any good that will [hopefully] come out of the actions of the NUSC just like he did in 1992.

For some reason, it was pulled as irrelevant, or changing the thread [something like that]

I don't know why you bother mate. Average age of posters:19 Average amounts of spots on head:23

I don't know why you bother mate. Average age of posters:19 Average amounts of spots on head:23

Get over it Stevie :lol:

I can imagine you as a kid at xmas not getting what you wanted, going rounds a mates house who did get it and sitting in the corner with the hump going "looks shit anyway".............."ah go on giz a go!!!!".

• 1 year later...
Guest Gordon McKeag
Seeing as the thread on N-O is locked, couldn't the ban be reduced to a week or something with the threat of a permanent ban if it happens again. What HTT did that time was far, far, worse fwiw.

Actually a criminal offence.

What was it like? :icon_lol:

Posted Peasepuds address and phone number all over the net.

Classic ;)

Not really considering the potential to be threatened.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Classic ;)

Information is powerful and dangerous. '

Classic ;)

No different to Craig handing out my ip on here.

To be fair considering his overt work with the NUST, he wouldn't be hard to track down anyway.

Classic ;)

To be fair considering his overt work with the NUST, he wouldn't be hard to track down anyway.

Posting someone's address and phone number is completely different I would suggest.

Classic ;)

I thought you said it wasn't your IP. Get your story straight. Btw, I didn't get it off Craig. If you like I'll stick it up on here though. Seeing as it isn't yours.