BANNED!

smoggeordie

the only threads allowed to be this long is ones about the old board

ahhh the old toontastic.linuxdriven.net

:blush:

it would appear that one or two people here feel the need to register as new names so nobody will know how stupid a post they are making

Nearly as bad as people who register as different names on different forums, then claim they are not the same person tbh

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Gallowgate Mag, you are banned from using this forum!

Again.

Took your time this time boys!! Just three more of my accounts to find now. <_<

Not having any discernable personality must help :razz:

Sorry Gallowgate Mag , you are banned from using this forum!

Again.

Took your time this time boys!! Just three more of my accounts to find now. <_<

that one could have been for shamelessly picking a username in honour of me

NOohdear.jpg

Not your fault Dave, the lad's got something wrong with him. All yous did was ban him from your place for acting the cock on there. So he came here.

It's a worrying trend though. I'm by no means a regular poster on here but i've been registered a good while and always browse (similar to Wullie I suppose), and it fucks me off that people who get banned over there for being twats come straight here to whinge, annoy and insult people. :razz:

Oh dear :lol:

NOohdear.jpg

Not your fault Dave, the lad's got something wrong with him. All yous did was ban him from your place for acting the cock on there. So he came here.

It's a worrying trend though. I'm by no means a regular poster on here but i've been registered a good while and always browse (similar to Wullie I suppose), and it fucks me off that people who get banned over there for being twats come straight here to whinge, annoy and insult people. :razz:

Oh dear :lol:

cries himself to sleep every night

How long have they had "Recently banned? Feeling bitter? Why not start a thread on Toontastic?" on their strapline thing on NO?

The key problem with that is, if someone was recently banned seeing as though they IP ban, they wouldn't be able to see the forum anyway, therefore would be unable to see that message! Daft cunts :lol:

Good effort though, just poorly thought through.

Edited by Stevie

Why is it that 90% of message board admin are mini hitlers? (present company accepted).

Generally sad little cunts who have never been to a game TBH.

Spot on. Gejon was on NO's admin, from Hertfordshire etc... and that was my main issue, cunts from Leeds, Belfast, Hertfordshire and other such shitholes with the power to ban, but you are 100% correct there. I was offered to be admin once, I said no fuck that.

Why is it that 90% of message board admin are mini hitlers? (present company accepted).

Spot on. Gejon was on NO's admin, from Hertfordshire etc... and that was my main issue, cunts from Leeds, Belfast, Hertfordshire and other such shitholes with the power to ban, but you are 100% correct there. I was offered to be admin once, I said no fuck that.

Aye thank fuck we don't have any on here from outside Newcastle.... :lol:

Aye thank fuck we don't have any on here from outside Newcastle.... :razz:

aye :lol:

What a divvy :lol: