Superfan status

Guest stevieintoon

Being Southern born and bred with no real connections to the club, I have very little superfan points :D

All I can say is its very easy to support your local club for all the obvious reasons, tis not easy to love a club when you're so isolated from the ground/other fans.......so I rekon being as I've loved NUFC for years from so far away makes me a huge Superfan :huff::D

Supports NUFC through thick and thin while living in the heart of Man U country: 50 points.

There ya go pet :icon_lol:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being Southern born and bred with no real connections to the club, I have very little superfan points :nufc:

All I can say is its very easy to support your local club for all the obvious reasons, tis not easy to love a club when you're so isolated from the ground/other fans.......so I rekon being as I've loved NUFC for years from so far away makes me a huge Superfan :nufc::icon_lol:

more of a fake than a suppppppafan like us lot. :huff:

:D

:D

Aw thank you :nufc:

I rekon you people who live close(ish) to SJP are so lucky, you probably don't even think about that of course. When I've been to SJP for a game, I appreciate every moment...the atmosphere, the people, everything!!! I wish I lived nearer :(

Being Southern born and bred with no real connections to the club, I have very little superfan points :nufc:

All I can say is its very easy to support your local club for all the obvious reasons, tis not easy to love a club when you're so isolated from the ground/other fans.......so I rekon being as I've loved NUFC for years from so far away makes me a huge Superfan :nufc::D

Supports NUFC through thick and thin while living in the heart of Man U country: 50 points.

Well done!!

Though at least you arent so far away as me, and dare I say it...being female with no other friends or family who support the club makes its very hard to come up to see a game very often. I wonder if those 'Superfans' would go through the same obstacles I've been through just to visit to see a match? :D

*Awaits the outraged onslaught* :huff:

All I can say is its very easy to support your local club for all the obvious reasons, tis not easy to love a club when you're so isolated from the ground/other fans.......so I rekon being as I've loved NUFC for years from so far away makes me a huge Superfan :(:D

Well done!!

Though at least you arent so far away as me, and dare I say it...being female with no other friends or family who support the club makes its very hard to come up to see a game very often. I wonder if those 'Superfans' would go through the same obstacles I've been through just to visit to see a match? :D

*Awaits the outraged onslaught* :huff:

Most probably, because were Supppaaaaaaa :nufc:

All I can say is its very easy to support your local club for all the obvious reasons, tis not easy to love a club when you're so isolated from the ground/other fans.......so I rekon being as I've loved NUFC for years from so far away makes me a huge Superfan :(:D

Well done!!

*Awaits the outraged onslaught* :nufc:

That 50 was for you, I already have 100 :huff:

Ive read that another way now :nufc::D

Tis very true, there's alot of Manure and Chelski fan here......though I have met the odd toonfan here and there :huff:

Being Southern born and bred with no real connections to the club, I have very little superfan points :D

All I can say is its very easy to support your local club for all the obvious reasons, tis not easy to love a club when you're so isolated from the ground/other fans.......so I rekon being as I've loved NUFC for years from so far away makes me a huge Superfan :huff::D

Fuck it, I've just broke the swing-o-meter.

Born in Newcastle/North Tyneside 20 points

Father supported Newcastle 10 points

Season ticket holder 20 points

Been to more than 20 away games in the last 5 years 15 points

Went before Keegan 20 points

Rate your toon knowledge out of 5 = 4

I guess 89 pts. Do I win?

Born within 30 miles of Newcastle 10 points

Been to more than 5 away games in the last 5 years 10 points

Too young for before Keegan but support has never wavered through the baron years since 18 points

Rate your toon knowledge out of 5 - 2 it's shite :D

A nice round 70.

Me 89

newcastlebroon 87

NSG 85

JawD 83

Meenzer 73

paddy 71

Ally 63

Besty 61

T-Keith 48

Matt 33

Isegrim 18

wonders what LeazesMag will get.

About 50 thousand probably :D

Me 89

newcastlebroon 87

NSG 85

JawD 83

Meenzer 73

paddy 71

Ally 63

Besty 61

T-Keith 48

Matt 33

Isegrim 18

Don't you get loads of points deducted for missing games because of a cold?

Born within 30 miles of Newcastle 10 points

Been to more than 5 away games in the last 5 years 10 points

Love the toon but shite football has put me off at certain times 8 points

Rate your toon knowledge out of 5 = 5

superfan.gif

Born within 30 miles of Newcastle 10 points - I demand a stewards enquiry on the fact that South Shields general is actually further north than SJP

Been to more than 40 away games in the last 5 years 20 points

Went during the boycott 1991 25 points

Rate your toon knowledge out of 5 - 4

If the bold are separate ones then 109 else 89

Me 89

newcastlebroon 87

NSG 85

JawD 83

Meenzer 73

paddy 71

Ally 63

Besty 61

T-Keith 48

Matt 33

Isegrim 18

Don't you get loads of points deducted for missing games because of a cold?

About 50 thousand probably :icon_lol: