It's KEEGAN

@yourservice

BBC :

Shearer was also touted as a possible replacement for Allardyce, but the former striker said earlier on Wednesday that Newcastle did not want him as their next manager because he lacks experience.

Wish I was there tonight now like. Saturday should be canny though. Anyway, PM'ed a few people some ITK-tastic stuff earlier today but I heard that KK's conditions were he wanted a 3 and a half year deal (to take him until he's 60) and assurances he'd have plenty of transfer funds but that was it. So I'm fairly happy, given it would suggest he's got that. Also heard he wasn't interested in signing anyone until the summer as he thinks he can work with what we have for now (mid-table being the target I would guess - owt else a bonus) and that January is a bad time to but anyway.

Wish I was there tonight now like. Saturday should be canny though. Anyway, PM'ed a few people some ITK-tastic stuff earlier today but I heard that KK's conditions were he wanted a 3 and a half year deal (to take him until he's 60) and assurances he'd have plenty of transfer funds but that was it. So I'm fairly happy, given it would suggest he's got that. Also heard he wasn't interested in signing anyone until the summer as he thinks he can work with what we have for now (mid-table being the target I would guess - owt else a bonus) and that January is a bad time to but anyway.

Good news that he doesn't intend to spunk cash in Jan, as it'll give him 6 months to get his scouting/targets right?

aye. i expect ashley to put his hands in his pocket now and back keegan to the hilt.

bring it on :icon_lol::nufc::icon_lol::nufc::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

That all sounds rather good. Signings now might be helpful, but expensive and might only get what we need now, not what we really want/need longer term.

Real money and a couple of years (and no expectations to win the league etc. next season) and I might even dare to be outright unguardedly optimistic about things for the first time in a quite a while.

Also heard he wasn't interested in signing anyone until the summer as he thinks he can work with what we have for now (mid-table being the target I would guess - owt else a bonus) and that January is a bad time to but anyway.

Thet'll change when he sees the fuckers on Saturday :nufc:

THERES ONLY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE KEVIN KEEGAN, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE KEVIN KEEGAN WALKIN ALONG SINGIN A SONG WALKIN IN A KEEGAN WONDERLAND :nufc::nufc::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Any cunt comes on with negative comments about Keegan being tactically inept can suck my fuckin cock

FUCKING THIS!