It's KEEGAN

@yourservice

Well it should be interesting one way or another, just hope he doesn't a) lose it under pressure (again), b ) ruin his reputation (no matter what happens now he's done enough in his last stint to not deserve that).

Edited by Fop

Guest stevieintoon

THERES ONLY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE KEVIN KEEGAN, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE KEVIN KEEGAN WALKIN ALONG SINGIN A SONG WALKIN IN A KEEGAN WONDERLAND :D:icon_lol::D:huff::nufc::nufc::(:nufc::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D:D:D:D:D

Any cunt comes on with negative comments about Keegan being tactically inept can suck my fuckin cock

Everyone just get behind the club and not expect instant glory, it's gonna take time and of course money but Ashley has made his choice now and we just gotta stick with it!

THERES ONLY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE KEVIN KEEGAN, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE KEVIN KEEGAN WALKIN ALONG SINGIN A SONG WALKIN IN A KEEGAN WONDERLAND :D:icon_lol::D:huff::nufc::nufc::(:nufc::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D:D:D:D:D

Any cunt comes on with negative comments about Keegan being tactically inept can suck my fuckin cock

QFT.

Wonder what impact this'll have on tonights gate. Cash turnstiles right?

Will he be unvelied?

I was going to get pissed and arrive half an hour late but now I'll have to be there half an hour early.