Arsenal Vs Toon

smoggeordie

Quite happy with the first half performance, created some good chances and kept Arsenal at bay. Second half Arsenal stepped it up a gear and we just couldn't deal with it.

Like people have said, time to look for some creativity.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not pleased with the result but quite pleased with the first-half performence, for a change we looked more like a decent football team.

Don't know why he replaced Enrique with Rozey, I thought Enrique was doing alright.

Duff had a good game.

Zoggy was not as good as he can be.

First goal should never have been. the defence should have cleared that rebound easily.

Anyone on here mention Adebayor shouldnt of even been on the pitch? Should of been banned IMO.

Oh well :rolleyes:

Regardless we still didn't deserve to win it - see the caption competition "I've got nothing up front!"

i was impressed with everyone except owen until they scored and we folded like a deck of cards. i thought we edges the first half - just a shame that heads went down and we gave up as soon as their first went in

cacapa looked good, smith battled well with his back to goal, the full backs got forward well and milner and duff both looked lively on the flanks.

a blatant block on one of our defenders by the Brazilian Croatian guy just before the second goal

never mind, rather win the league game anyway

Unbelievable that he got away with that if you ask me.

Not at all concerned about the result but I am certainly comforted that we were at least able to create the odd chance. We'll get beat again tomorrow and I again I'm not really bothered but it's the smoggie game we need to be sorted for.