Anyone worried?

smoggeordie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm slightly worried, but still think we should have enough to finish around where we currently are. Middlesbrough becomes a key game now due to the two following that and i'd rather be at the 30 point mark before going into those. we have to remember though we've played arsenal twice in four days and even with everyone available it would have been a tough ask to get anything from the two games. senegal being knocked out the african nations would be handy, would we get faye and beye back for sunday if that's the case?

Anyone who expected points from the games against ManU and Arsenal away wants shot. Bolton was a bit disappointing but the damage was done in the games before.

We desperately need a result against the Smoggies now to stay clear of the relegation zone. It will be essential to get 40 points as quick as possible to get a bit of a feeling of safety, otherwise the rest of the season will be nailbitingtastic.

I think we should be able to get 5 wins - the worry is that they probably won't come for a little while (Sunday aside) so confidence might go beyond repair.

In that sense it will be good if the scouse cunt game is postponed to later so this dodgy looking run isn't too many games before we play some garbage again.

Anyone who expected points from the games against ManU and Arsenal away wants shot. Bolton was a bit disappointing but the damage was done in the games before.

We desperately need a result against the Smoggies now to stay clear of the relegation zone. It will be essential to get 40 points as quick as possible to get a bit of a feeling of safety, otherwise the rest of the season will be nailbitingtastic.

A German typing in a Geordie accent has put a smile back on my face already. Gan on Wolfy, son!

;)

Its worrying where the goals are coming from. Ok, Man Utd and Arsenal are two quality sides but against Bolton and Stoke (away) - just two off the top of my head - we didn't look like threatening at all. Their keepers might aswell have sat on a chair ffs.

understand that folk are cheesed off, but could anyone have expected us to win those games under alardyce?

Christ, what the fuck is that in your avatar? ;)

exactly what i was thinking, its fucking terrible mate, change it :D

As Isegrim said, anyone expecting wins against ManUre or Arsenal needs to have a word with themselves, it just makes the matches against Derby, Sunderland and Wigan all the more regretable.

As Isegrim said, anyone expecting wins against ManUre or Arsenal needs to have a word with themselves, it just makes the matches against Derby, Sunderland and Wigan all the more regretable.

he said they need shot ;):D

The Zog?

Someone get on the blower to Kev and get him to pull up his opta stats for shots on goal in the attacking phase of play in the last thirty yards when he's been played in midfield at a fitness efficiency rating of 95% or higher and....

....ah fuck it. Kev, just get him to be a 10 foot tall giant.