Aston Villa v Newcastle United

Bombadil

Young down, not surprisingly it is Barton's challenge responsible. He really must go, I'd have half of Emre starting over him.

What you on about? It was a good tackle in the box, got rid of the threat and he got the ball.

I only live across the pond.

Enough with the dumb American cracks.

I'm as American as Noelie.

:P

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carr is a completely useless, feckless cunt of a player.

It is a fucking disgrace he still gets a game.

Why is this so?

Not his fault he's playing left-back tbf, he's done what he has to do but he can't get the final ball in on his left which is letting his play down.

Young down, not surprisingly it is Barton's challenge responsible. He really must go, I'd have half of Emre starting over him.

What you on about? It was a good tackle in the box, got rid of the threat and he got the ball.

Nowhere did I say it was a bad tackle. Him hurting Young and him being shite and needing to go are two unrelated issues.

What I am pointing out is that it seems the only time you see him is when he's hurting someone or (almost) hurting the team by handballing earlier this game. I'm not sure exactly what his role at the club is, he seems to be a combination shite right winger/thuggish central midfielder/hired muscle/Terry Mac's personal bodyguard against bookies' hired muscle. But he's not worth what we paid for him and he's high on the list of "deadwood we need shot of" imo

Why is this so?

Not his fault he's playing left-back tbf, he's done what he has to do but he can't get the final ball in on his left which is letting his play down.

it IS his fault he gives the ball away about 70% of the time he has it. The man's no footballer. He's a grade A knacker.

Delighted with us so far, Carews header was dangerous (Taylor was nowhere), apart from the handball they didn't have clear chances. Good to see we are keeping the ball in their half, putting them under pressure. Need to score another to win though.

Nowhere did I say it was a bad tackle. Him hurting Young and him being shite and needing to go are two unrelated issues.

What I am pointing out is that it seems the only time you see him is when he's hurting someone or (almost) hurting the team by handballing earlier this game. I'm not sure exactly what his role at the club is, he seems to be a combination shite right winger/thuggish central midfielder/hired muscle/Terry Mac's personal bodyguard against bookies' hired muscle. But he's not worth what we paid for him and he's high on the list of "deadwood we need shot of" imo

If you're going to bad mouth him I think you chose a pretty shite example then.

Why is this so?

Carrs been playing pretty well while beyes been away. deserved to stay in the starting line up imo

If you're going to bad mouth him I think you chose a pretty shite example then.

The handball was never a pen. more chance of being a pen when he pushed the player over.

Has anyone noticed we havent missed n'zogbia one bit. Sell imo

Fait noter n'importe qui nous n'zogbia manqué havent un bit.Saune il.

In case he's reading.

1315: Damien Duff plays in Stephen Carr with a deft back-heel. Carr tries to reciprocate with another back-heel but he smashes the ball out of play. Alan could do better.

Love it.