Aston Villa v Newcastle United

Bombadil

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

genuinely didn't expect anything from this game at all.

agreed, in terms of the result anyway, but I hoped we would at least do our selves justice.

should have said "genuinely didn't expect anything from this game, and that's a sad indictment of the situation of the club at the moment."

The thing that's disappointed me most is our inability to get back into the game. Villa were always going to come out strong in the 2nd half after they'd had a bollocking and the first 10-15 mins is always important.

However, I would have expected us to have more of a go at them once they'd equalised. Villa kept the pressure on but we couldn't play our way out of trouble.

The only thing our midfield can create is CO2 from all the huffing and puffing.

Edited by maggiespaws

another helping of pure shite K.K..really has taken on a mountain of a job.The way we are performing dare i say the dreaded word RELEGATION could be looming. As somebody said what the fxxk was Viduka doing stuck on the bench for the whole game <_<