Aston Villa v Newcastle United

Bombadil

Nobody on this team will take a shot (except Butt.) It's woeful. Even when they have a clean sight at goal they take two or three touches almost like they want it taken off them.

Bollocks.

Who shoots then if you're not just trying to wind me up? Butt and the Zog. Maybe Milner. Certainly none of our strikers.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody on this team will take a shot (except Butt.) It's woeful. Even when they have a clean sight at goal they take two or three touches almost like they want it taken off them.

Bollocks.

Who shoots then if you're not just trying to wind me up? Butt and the Zog. Maybe Milner. Certainly none of our strikers.

To be fair, Villa have not given us the space in their half they did in the first 45. It's not as easy to just shoot I think.

I allow myself to become vulnerable, thinking we might win and then this happens.

Typical Newcastle fucking United.

I am really, really close to ignoring the wonderful world of football for a bit. How to wreck a saturday....

I allow myself to become vulnerable, thinking we might win and then this happens.

Typical Newcastle fucking United.

I am really, really close to ignoring the wonderful world of football for a bit. How to wreck a saturday....

It wouldn't be so bad if Scotland (rugby) weren't a huge dissapointment, as well.