Aston Villa v Newcastle United

Bombadil

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that's disappointed me most is our inability to get back into the game. Villa were always going to come out strong in the 2nd half after they'd had a bollocking and the first 10-15 mins is always important.

However, I would have expected us to have more of a go at them once they'd equalised. Villa kept the pressure on but we couldn't play our way out of trouble.

The only thing our midfield can create is CO2 from all the huffing and puffing.

We are missing a leader in the team, that is our problem at the moment.

Nah we won't relegated... just won't be doing anything much either for the rest of the season.

I don't think we will either, but with Pompey, both Dippers, Spurs and Liverpool all to come away from home, and the likes of Blackburn, Manchester United and Chelsea to come to SJP, i'm struggling to see many winnable games left.

Edited by smoggeordie

The thing that's disappointed me most is our inability to get back into the game. Villa were always going to come out strong in the 2nd half after they'd had a bollocking and the first 10-15 mins is always important.

However, I would have expected us to have more of a go at them once they'd equalised. Villa kept the pressure on but we couldn't play our way out of trouble.

And creativity, pace, players who do anything but give away fouls and the ball...

Obviously we are shit but what compounds the crime is that Villa are 5th in the "best league in the world".

Allardyce should be shot.

we'll never know what Sallardface could have done had he been given the money for his targets in the summer and jan =/

Has anyone noticed we havent missed n'zogbia one bit. Sell imo

Yeah mate. We looked amazing.

Are you taking the piss? do you seriously think n'zogbia would have made any difference?

Before the game started i expected us to lose. beye is our only good player. the rest are shite and i hope keegan sells them all

Nah we won't get relegated... just won't be doing anything much either for the rest of the season.

I don't think we will either, but with Pompey, both Dippers, Spurs and Liverpool all to come away from home, and the likes of Blackburn, Manchester United and Chelsea to come to SJP, i'm struggling to see many winnable games left.

As well as Blackburn are doing, I still think this should be considered a winnable game. Mackems, Fulham and Reading are must win games at home. At least 9 points out of these games are essential with picking up the odd point in the other games as at Birmingham and Pompey.

Nah we won't get relegated... just won't be doing anything much either for the rest of the season.

As well as Blackburn are doing, I still think this should be considered a winnable game. Mackems, Fulham and Reading are must win games at home. At least 9 points out of these games are essential with picking up the odd point in the other games as at Birmingham and Pompey.

It's winnable, yes, but very very losable as well.

And creativity, pace, players who do anything but give away fouls and the ball...

Yes, teams in shite form tend to be like that. My point is they havent worked their socks off, because there was not a single man on the pitch who could make them try harder in the second half.

So many players had mares in the second half it was untrue. I thought Barton was a disgrace too. The game just passed him by, again. To make it worse me sis had Owen and 3-1 to Villa <_<

One step forward four steps back!!

Words starting with the letter 'D' say it all.

Depressing.

Diabolical.

Doh.

Dire.

Disenchanting.

Dejected.

Damn.

Defective.

Deflated.

The list goes on in reference to the Dismal Display today. The Defence is like a sieve with its holes getting bigger with erosion.

Why Keegan did not play Viduka will remain a mystery until we find out the reason.

Why he did not start Enrique rather than Carr is another mystery.

Mysteries galore today, why wasn't Emre brought on sooner, why didn't Faye feature at all, why didn't Enrique feature at all??

In all honesty, even after Owen's early goal I don't think we ever looked like we could win, the improvement shown in our last two games looked to have Disappeard doon the netty.

One step forward four steps back!!

Words starting with the letter 'D' say it all.

Depressing.

Diabolical.

Doh.

Dire.

Disenchanting.

Dejected.

Damn.

Defective.

Deflated.

The list goes on in reference to the Dismal Display today. The Defence is like a sieve with its holes getting bigger with erosion.

Why Keegan did not play Viduka will remain a mystery until we find out the reason.

Why he did not start Enrique rather than Carr is another mystery.

Mysteries galore today, why wasn't Emre brought on sooner, why didn't Faye feature at all, why didn't Enrique feature at all??

In all honesty, even after Owen's early goal I don't think we ever looked like we could win, the improvement shown in our last two games looked to have Disappeard doon the netty.

Keegan out.

So many players had mares in the second half it was untrue. I thought Barton was a disgrace too. The game just passed him by, again. To make it worse me sis had Owen and 3-1 to Villa <_<

Barton still yet to have anything but a nightmare for us, fucking terrible.

Noelie that sounds like some kid's GCSE English homework. :nufc:

Fucking meek in capitulation there like- have thought for a while that butt runs out of steam after about 50 mins and carr should never get a game - pathetic - its thankful that the quality of some of the teams below us is so poor otherwise we really would be in the shite - he needs to address the midfield - barton and butt are not the answer - faye would toughen it up and we need some pace up front - even if he doesn't score at least oba stretches the play