Drug abuse

Guest Stevie

So are there any other 'geeks' in here who dont do drugs?

Assuming we're not including alcohol and ventolin, I don't.

I rarely use my spray these days, but I do know from experience it opens things up a treat just before a long hit of ganga. :yes

Hah. We picked up a bunch in Serbia because they're non-prescription there, maybe I should start an import business.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are there any other 'geeks' in here who dont do drugs?

Assuming we're not including alcohol and ventolin, I don't.

I rarely use my spray these days, but I do know from experience it opens things up a treat just before a long hit of ganga. :yes

Hah. We picked up a bunch in Serbia because they're non-prescription there, maybe I should start an import business.

You could be like McDonalds Martin, a bag of heads and ventolin combo to go.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Stevie

My company has a real drugs culture if am honest, from top to bottom but I'm sure it's the same with a lot of London companies. I've basically done fuck all since 2002. E's were fuckin my head up proper, had the odd line since, but unless you've got loads its shit loads what's the point. Anyway, one thing I've never had but some of my colleagues have recently is powder MDMA, everyone of em "bomb it" in a drink, all of them say they're not overly monged, and the side effects/comedown is negligible, is this the crack anyone that's done it?

Edited by Stevie

Sorry I don't get the last bit, are you asking if powder MDMA is crack? or if the stories that your workmates are telling you are true (craic)

I'm not having a go, genuinely confused.

Guest Stevie
Sorry I don't get the last bit, are you asking if powder MDMA is crack? or if the stories that your workmates are telling you are true (craic)

I'm not having a go, genuinely confused.

Only nobheads spell crack as "craic", I was discussing this with a friend only last week, it was always crack when I was a youngun, and always will be. Craic is some hybrid Irish word the manufactured new generation use.

Guest Stevie
Craic is how its spelt. Nobheads who cant spell use crack.

MDMA is MDMA. In a drink or otherwise. Should only be used by gurning 17year olds from newbiggin. Grow up

You're a thick cunt who frequently shoots himself in the foot, something that has been proven many times, including abpve. It will always be crack.

The subject matter, whatever your feelings on drugs are, you'd find I'm largely inclined to agree with regards many drugs. If you take the drug users of this board which I certainly haven't been for years, most of them are amongst the most interesting, articulate people here. Very like you to pigeon hole aspects of society.

But the original spelling has a totally different definition so they have now become 2 seperate and individual words

If you're getting technical about it then 'craic' means fun, 'crack' means news / story.

Craic is how its spelt. Nobheads who cant spell use crack.

MDMA is MDMA. In a drink or otherwise. Should only be used by gurning 17year olds from newbiggin. Grow up

You're a thick cunt who frequently shoots himself in the foot, something that has been proven many times, including abpve. It will always be crack.

The subject matter, whatever your feelings on drugs are, you'd find I'm largely inclined to agree with regards many drugs. If you take the drug users of this board which I certainly haven't been for years, most of them are amongst the most interesting, articulate people here. Very like you to pigeon hole aspects of society.

Theres nothing wrong with my spelling, I do have an English degree after all <_< I rarely punctuate my words to save time when typing.

Im not quite sure what youre getting at, are you saying that drugs make people interesting and articulate? Or that only interesting and articulate people take drugs? Either way im afraid im going to have to disagree with you :D

Oh and by the way. I have friends who take Coke and Pills when they are out. They reckon it makes them more sociable/interesting when we are out.

As a sober person I can assure you they dont. They merely mask the embarrassment of how much of a tit youre actually being. They are actually a lot more fun with a couple of sociable drinks in them than after a couple of lines or 10 pints.

Oh and by the way. I have friends who take Coke and Pills when they are out. They reckon it makes them more sociable/interesting when we are out.

As a sober person I can assure you they dont. They merely mask the embarrassment of how much of a tit youre actually being. They are actually a lot more fun with a couple of sociable drinks in them than after a couple of lines or 10 pints.

Aye, but i'd wager you're the only sober person in the bar/pub/club. Everyone else probably thinks they're a fucking hoot and you're the mardy cunt.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Guest Stevie

Anyway thanks for all these responses, but none of them answer my question. I think I'll have to wait for Leazes Mag and Bobby Shinton to answer it.

Anyway thanks for all these responses, but none of them answer my question. I think I'll have to wait for Leazes Mag and Bobby Shinton to answer it.

MDMA is the pure version of e's. It is what they cut with 'other things' when e's are made. Sorry thought you knew. Light pleasant high.

Guest Stevie

MDMA is the pure version of e's. It is what they cut with 'other things' when e's are made. Sorry thought you knew. Light pleasant high.

No I'm fully aware of what it is, I just want to know if it's any good, most of the e's I did were totally wank, the mitsubishi's were good for a while, even then, and that was in the day. I think kids under 25 are far far far more sensible than 10 years ago.

Only had MDMA a couple of times and to be fair I was already on coke so I'd not like to say what a night is like purely on MDMA. I found, like pills, it's a nice, long lasting high, no big come down the next day. The side effects for me were the same as coke and pills, I talked more shit than normal and I probably gurned a bit.

(Why I nomrally take chewing gum out with me if I know I'm going to take pills.)

If pills are cheaper I'd take them, no base for that other than my preference.

hth

A couple of people I know who's had it reckon it's very good but to be careful with it or you'll end up spannered in a corner some where with your trunks full of shit.

<_< at first I thought you meant when on MDMA you'd wander around knicking stuff that you could pop in your pockets ...

fuck me I'm a moron at times :D