The aftermath....again

grasshopper

WTF? You on about Smith & Barton that play for us? The same two that played absolute gash against Man U today? I hope to fuck KK doesnt see out of your eyes. Or that you;'re taking the piss! I did think we were ok for the first 20 then as usual, go a goal down and collapse like bambi on ice.

Looks like there is going to be plenty of spare season tickets going next season. I wonder how long it will take KK to bail out.We just are not improving our game and as for new signings lets be truthful who the fxxk wants to come here---no one who can play football.Championship football is looking more likely as each week goes by at least in the C/SHIP we may actually win some games. :hiya:

Looks like there is going to be plenty of spare season tickets going next season. I wonder how long it will take KK to bail out.We just are not improving our game and as for new signings lets be truthful who the fxxk wants to come here---no one who can play football.Championship football is looking more likely as each week goes by at least in the C/SHIP we may actually win some games. :lol:

We're not going to be competing with ManU and Arsenal for players, that's for sure, but I find it hard to believe that there are NO players in the whole of the WORLD who aren't better than some of the cunts that play for us. :hiya:

If Barton does get sent down I seriously doubt he will be the best player in the prison team judging by his half arsed attempts for us so far.

Him and Butt are the worst c/m partnership in the prem. No pace,cant pass and give way too many fouls away

Pure Shite !!

I think we could get players equally as good/bad and do much better than what we have. Thats because of the mind set of a crop of the current players I think. The squad needs a big change and positive input. This said, like above, there is bound to plenty available who would come and could improve what we have. Centre defence, centre midfield, LB, CF, are all a must.

Thing is the first half was pretty decent football. Keeping it on the floor, using the wingers, the only thing we lacked on was passing in the centre and that was down to Barton & Butt. It was when they started scoring we just lost it

Too many senior players not pulling their weight. Looks like Duff is one that we're going to have to listen to every week in the Chronicle tell us how they know they need to improve, and come match day he'll do his fucking stutter shimmy, and turn and knock the ball inside to someone else or wait for N'Zogbia to provide an overlap, absolving himself of any responsibility for getting a decent ball into the box. There was one point in the second half yesterday where I swear he was hiding behind his marker when Charlie had the ball to make sure he didn't have to receive a pass.

When is that spastic Steven Taylor going to realise that Michael Owen can't win headers when you lump the ball up to him? And when is Shay Given going to take responsibility for his disgraceful distribution - he needs to be a decent keeper to deal with the number of attacks that result from him relinquishing possession every time he gets the ball. Seriously, as a matter of professional pride he should be requesting extra coaching to sort it out. Of course if we had a backup keeper with any sort of ambition to actually play football and not just live the life of Riley and fill in when required, he might actually feel under some pressure to improve.

Joey Barton doesn't even look like a professional footballer btw. Fucking woeful.

Beye and Faye are about the only two I have any time for at the minute.

Too many senior players not pulling their weight. Looks like Duff is one that we're going to have to listen to every week in the Chronicle tell us how they know they need to improve, and come match day he'll do his fucking stutter shimmy, and turn and knock the ball inside to someone else or wait for N'Zogbia to provide an overlap, absolving himself of any responsibility for getting a decent ball into the box. There was one point in the second half yesterday where I swear he was hiding behind his marker when Charlie had the ball to make sure he didn't have to receive a pass.

When is that spastic Steven Taylor going to realise that Michael Owen can't win headers when you lump the ball up to him? And when is Shay Given going to take responsibility for his disgraceful distribution - he needs to be a decent keeper to deal with the number of attacks that result from him relinquishing possession every time he gets the ball. Seriously, as a matter of professional pride he should be requesting extra coaching to sort it out. Of course if we had a backup keeper with any sort of ambition to actually play football and not just live the life of Riley and fill in when required, he might actually feel under some pressure to improve.

Joey Barton doesn't even look like a professional footballer btw. Fucking woeful.

Spot on Scotty mate.

As much as I admire Milner for being one of the few honest professionals we have at the club, he's sadly lacking in any pace and will never be anything other than a half-decent winger because of it, even if he improves his final ball. There was a point in the second half yesterday where N'Zogbia went on a charging run through the centre (it was kind of a breakaway attack), knocked the ball to Milner, and the difference in pace between the two of them was unbelievable. Milner looked like he was driving with the handbrake on.

I feel bad saying it about him as he's one of very few that looks like he actually gives a fuck about playing for us, but he needs replacing with someone with pace. Having said that I would play him in the centre ahead of ANY of the knackers we've got currently plying their trade there.

Edited by Gemmill

Spot on Scotty mate.

Dittotastic.

Still waiting for those 'winnable games' as Nicos calls them. :hiya:

The problem once again was the middle of the park. Delighted to see Faye back, but he was played in the wrong fucking position. He needs to be our holding midfielder, with Zog alongside him in the centre. These days for the CM in a prem team, energy and physicality is such a necessity and all Barton and Butt can do is give away the ball and foul and stroll about at one pace all game.

The defence is always under pressure because of how feeble we are in the middle of the park, this has been plain to see for most of the season so it pains me to see nothing being done about it.

The problem once again was the middle of the park. Delighted to see Faye back, but he was played in the wrong fucking position. He needs to be our holding midfielder, with Zog alongside him in the centre. These days for the CM in a prem team, energy and physicality is such a necessity and all Barton and Butt can do is give away the ball and foul and stroll about at one pace all game.

The defence is always under pressure because of how feeble we are in the middle of the park, this has been plain to see for most of the season so it pains me to see nothing being done about it.

That's what i'd go for as well, anything really to get rid of the current players doing nothing in the middle. We are so 1 paced and incapable of retaining possession that we create nothing and put our defence under continual pressure. Manu may have taken their goals well, but everyone of them was handed on a plate by us giving the ball away.

Faye can do the DM job and looks like he can pass a football which already puts him ahead of the likes of Barton, and Zog whether he ultimately belongs in the middle at all or not will at least make something happen occasionally! Or as somebody said elsewhere you could always chuck Milner in there and see how he goes.