The official Liverpool Vs Newcastle United Arse-raping thread

Jimbo

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there will be no glory days with KK this time round imo wrong man for the job. Big Sam should have been left till the end of the season and then we could have taken stock of the situation but of course no we jump straight into the deep end again without thinking

Which results would have been different under Allardyce?

That's the point though. There is precious little difference between the performances and results. 4-5-1 today.

I think the performance against Blackburn was better than anything we saw under SA

If you dont count the freak goal everybody would have taken 2-0 as a given.

We haven't been as bad as people are making out.

Shite but not ''OMFG¬!1111 LOLX WORST TEAM EVER1111!!''

Thats about the best opinion on 365. Plastic sheep.

there will be no glory days with KK this time round imo wrong man for the job. Big Sam should have been left till the end of the season and then we could have taken stock of the situation but of course no we jump straight into the deep end again without thinking

That's the point though. There is precious little difference between the performances and results. 4-5-1 today.

I think the performance against Blackburn was better than anything we saw under SA

+1

Same goes for Atmosphere

Guest Patrokles

Utter shit.

Sorry, we won games under Allardyce. My mistake.

What formation were we playing today?

Guest Patrokles

Not sure that's entirely true. There were a few decent performances during Allardyce's time here. For the record, I thought he was shit too.

I dunno the results maybe, but some of the performances haven't really had representative results.

The next 2 games and then all the games in April are the crux, where hopefully better performance will equal better results.

1639: As it stands, Bolton will drop into the relegation zone, with Reading climbing to 13th - one place above Newcastle. Fulham will be seven points from safety.

The melodrama on here is fantastic

In all honesty, though, we're shit. If this was anyone but Keegan, people would be livid.

Probably, but no one is a magician. :lol:

Without buying (a lot) I can't see how anyone can make the current team top 4 beaters (although we really need a win for confidence as this run could [hysterical hat] undermine us in the coming games we can/should win[/hysterical hat].)

Nonsense:

pauldaniels.jpg

Utter shit.

Sorry, we won games under Allardyce. My mistake.

What formation were we playing today?

As I argued before and after he was sacked, the fixture list made Allardyce look a lot, lot better than he really was. Now its making Keegan look worse than he is.

:lol:

Fuck Owen when Martins is shooting like that.

Its out of the blue daft ones like that, that are going to go in every once in a while.

+ I reckon Martins would of finished at least one of Owens chances against blackburn.

Lets be honest and cut through the sentimental bullshit. If it was Van Gall or Hiddink in charge and we had the same results people would be baying for blood BUT its Keegan, the mesiah, the entertainer and supreme man motivator so everything is fine and dandy

Crap, we look like serious relegation fodder and with teams around us putting in performances while we fall over and take stuffings the outlook is not bright. Can anyone seriously say that we have improved under KK, I so wanted us to but its not happend, we cant re-live the glory years, we dont have Big AL, Ginola or Asprilla. We are a team in dissary in a very tough league and the bottom line is if we dont nail Brum & Reading we are staring down the barrel of championship football

If we do do survive is Keegan the man to spend the money and produce the football to restore us to genuine European or Champions league contenders?

If Ashley is serious about this club then he needs to have a long hard look at Man U, Arsenal,Chelsea and Liverpool to gauge where we are and the answer is ten years behind, but hey Keegan is the answer to all our prayers so whats the problem ?

It hurts me to say it but KK has to take some responsibility at the moment - to persist with smith at any cost (as seems to be the policy) is utterly ridiculous and foolhardy - to think he can do a job on gerrard is a joke - i know we never expected anything here but the performance was terrible and unfortunately it doesn't look like its going to change soon - smith should not get a game - full stop - he was ineffective at best today - and we will never win a game with him in the team

Not a fucking chance we'd be this bad under Allardyce. I'd have fancied him to get better results in the home games we had and not get so absolutely anihilated in EVERY away game.