Tottenham Hotspur 1- 4 Newcastle Utd

Happy Face

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea of scoring 4 goals away to anyone never mind Spurs until Keegan came back would have been a joke!

He's slowly and surely worked on turning things round, building confidence, improving the football and is now finally getting the rewards. Great result and with Reading to come they can really get some momentum going.

I bet the press still manage to pick on something negative though. :nufc:

This is the cockney media's nightmare result to be fair :fool: If we actually managed to overhaul Spurs in the league by the end of the season i think they'd implode!

All of their 'Ramos tactically outclasses yesterdays man Keegan' headlines will have to be shelved. I honestly think some of them will be in tears

This is such a massive result for us. Looking at it two weeks ago, anything away from home was clearly just a bonus.

Got to keep this momentum going until the Sunderland game!! :nufc:

are we top in the north east again?

:nufc:

The mackems were just getting the "top Dog" trophy out again, you know the one that we couldn't give a shit about and that doesn't exist for 99% of the time then magically appears on the brief occasion they're above us. But now they'll have to put it away again and remember their place!

I bet after they beat West Ham and went above us they were all at home watching their "Black cats...top dogs" videos to remember the good old days.

From Miserable Spurs Fan via text: "Why don't Spurs seen to care anymore? Even Derby beat Newcastle at home this season."

:nufc:

The idea of scoring 4 goals away to anyone never mind Spurs until Keegan came back would have been a joke!

He's slowly and surely worked on turning things round, building confidence, improving the football and is now finally getting the rewards. Great result and with Reading to come they can really get some momentum going.

I bet the press still manage to pick on something negative though. :nufc:

This is the cockney media's nightmare result to be fair :fool: If we actually managed to overhaul Spurs in the league by the end of the season i think they'd implode!

All of their 'Ramos tactically outclasses yesterdays man Keegan' headlines will have to be shelved. I honestly think some of them will be in tears

He's a good manager as Benitez is but I just hate all the worshipping at the feet of European coaches as soon as they arrive.

From Miserable Spurs Fan via text: "Why don't Spurs seen to care anymore? Even Derby beat Newcastle at home this season."

:fool:

What the fans of other teams and the press forget is that was Newcastle under Fat Sam which got beat by Derby :nufc:

I bet the press still manage to pick on something negative though. :fool:

This is the cockney media's nightmare result to be fair :blush: If we actually managed to overhaul Spurs in the league by the end of the season i think they'd implode!

He's a good manager as Benitez is but I just hate all the worshipping at the feet of European coaches as soon as they arrive.

Thing is though Keegan would have got all the "tactically outclassed/shown up" rubbish if it has been the other way around (or even just 2-0), but at best the press will probably try to portray it as some gungho fluke for Keegan, rather than accepting Keegan does have some quite serious strengths as a manager and is in face a pretty damn good manager. :nufc:

This is the cockney media's nightmare result to be fair :blush: If we actually managed to overhaul Spurs in the league by the end of the season i think they'd implode!

Thing is though Keegan would have got all the "tactically outclassed/shown up" rubbish if it has been the other way around (or even just 2-0), but at best the press will probably try to portray it as some gungho fluke for Keegan, rather than accepting Keegan does have some quite serious strengths as a manager and is in face a pretty damn good manager. :nufc:

Of course, don't expect the London press to give Keegan an recognition for putting a 4-1 away win over Spurs together.

Keegan deserves alot of credit for looking at how we were going, seeing it wasn't working and changing it the way he has. He's used the 4-3-3 formation and changed Owen's role and he is getting far more out of Owen, Butt, Geremi and Barton than we've seen all season and i wouldn't have thought of using this formation and i don't remember anyone else really suggesting it either. But the media tells us Keegan's clueless tactically so it must be true!

what in the name of all that is holy!!! 4-1 in Laaandon

wwwhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha i fooking hate the spuddy twats