Happy Face

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

three point lane!

fucking come the fuck on!

happiest I've been all season, Walking in a Keegan Wonderland!!

Keegan will bring us the title! /justifiable kneejerk after top class result!!!!

after all that paddying about wanting to give Allardyce more time......

:nufc:

Hehe been out and missed this completely.

Given that pretty much everyone everywhere has been predicting at best a 3-1 thumping for Newcastle I can only say:

:D:fool::nufc::blush::nufc::lol::D

The idea of scoring 4 goals away to anyone never mind Spurs until Keegan came back would have been a joke!

He's slowly and surely worked on turning things round, building confidence, improving the football and is now finally getting the rewards. Great result and with Reading to come they can really get some momentum going.

I bet the press still manage to pick on something negative though. :nufc:

Have to say i've been overly impressed by the midfield trio since Birmingham. Butt had a good season, but the improvement in Geremi's and particularly Barton's game is just a joy to watch.

He can get lost, I dreamt ages ago (before the Tottenham home game) that we'd beat Spuds 4-1 at their patch with Martins x2, Owen and Smith our scorers. I'm sticking to it, nonsensical and impossible as it sounds.

Got the scorers wrong like but dreams do come true apparently.

HOWAY :nufc::fool:

Have to say i've been overly impressed by the midfield trio since Birmingham. Butt had a good season, but the improvement in Geremi's and particularly Barton's game is just a joy to watch.

Have to agree with that!

Barton has been slowly improving of late - watch him get locked up just as he is becoming world class!

three point lane!

fucking come the fuck on!

happiest I've been all season, Walking in a Keegan Wonderland!!

Keegan will bring us the title! /justifiable kneejerk after top class result!!!!

after all that paddying about wanting to give Allardyce more time......

:nufc:

let's not fight, lets concentrate on the important issues at the moment!

HA HA FUCK YOU JENAS!

The idea of scoring 4 goals away to anyone never mind Spurs until Keegan came back would have been a joke!

He's slowly and surely worked on turning things round, building confidence, improving the football and is now finally getting the rewards. Great result and with Reading to come they can really get some momentum going.

This is the cockney media's nightmare result to be fair :fool: If we actually managed to overhaul Spurs in the league by the end of the season i think they'd implode!

This is the cockney media's nightmare result to be fair :fool: If we actually managed to overhaul Spurs in the league by the end of the season i think they'd implode!

Oh if wishing only made it so! :blush:

Can I just say to any of those doubting kids out there, this is the sort of result I was expecting from Keegan's return... albeit a bit sooner than expected. I'm sure it won't continue until the end of the season but I feel it's a glimpse of what we're in for in the new Keegan era.

:nufc: Yes, he IS the messiah!

Full time! :fool:

:nufc: wanted more :blush:

1651: FULL-TIME Tottenham 1-4 Newcastle

Huge win for Keegan's boys, shocker for Spurs. That's the fourth time they've conceded four at home this season, and they've now shipped 30 goals at White Hart Lane - more than any other Prem club.

to be fair the other premiership clubs only have to play there once a season.

I genuinely can't get this shit eating grin off my face

Edited by The Fish