Tottenham Hotspur 1- 4 Newcastle Utd

Happy Face

Jesus, a Man Utd fan in Buckinghamshire who's started supporting MK Dons also because they won a trophy, and has never supported Oxford or Luton because they're "hardly overachieving".

Could you get a bigger cunt than that?

Someone should point out to him that those teams both won the League Cup within 2 years of each other... :nufc:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting sick of the pricks on Talksport harping on about how shite Spuds were, not the slightest credit to Newcastle at all.

Getting sick of the pricks on Talksport harping on about how shite Spuds were, not the slightest credit to Newcastle at all.

At 1-2 they started losing their way and I couldn't see that they had a plan B at 1-3 Ramos gave up and we were totally running the midfield much to Poyet's anger.

I've said it all season Spurs don't have a central midfield. Pakora and Fattystone aren't good enough.

They often try the hide and seek one two's through the middle but Beye and Faye (SA's best buys) read most of it and bullyied the players who came into their space. Normally if this isn't working they try going wide and playing a late cross...Why play Lennon on the left? When he came on I had my fingers crossed he would go over to the left where he always cuts inside (gives defences time to step up or re-organise).

This thing KK has started with Owen where he comes deep and then ghosts in late for chances basically makes him unplayable and unreadable.

If Owen stays fit I can see him having his Inzaghi phase with us.

Edited by Park Life

Keegan is officially back now. Quality stuff.

That's what I'm hoping for: the "reverse honeymoon effect".

Most managers when they come in inject some life into a squad which has saved us from embarrassment in the past. But it's ultimately a short term fix and sees a return to shite soon enough. With Keegan there was no quick fix, but hopefully this is a sign that something will come good in the long run.

Keegan is officially back now. Quality stuff.

That's what I'm hoping for: the "reverse honeymoon effect".

Most managers when they come in inject some life into a squad which has saved us from embarrassment in the past. But it's ultimately a short term fix and sees a return to shite soon enough. With Keegan there was no quick fix, but hopefully this is a sign that something will come good in the long run.

A lot of it is just that he's telling them simple things which they can understand and not overcomplicating it. The other thing he does is give you a big hug. :nufc:

Saw the whole game albeit on a delayed basis and not live so had to stay away from phones, pc's, and the telly so I wouldn't know the score.

Honestly didn't expect us to win in London, would have been estatic with a draw, but a win brought maniaclal joy.

Some nail-biting moments in the first half when they were coming forward, heart sank when the Bent one scored, couldn't believe it when Butt got one back.

Second half looked like we were half-way back to being the Entertainers again. Can't say that anyone had a bad game, Viduka & Barton are looking better all the time. Geremi was a little better than usual.

Overall the best performence I've seen this season which leads me to believe that getting rid of Allardyce at that time was the right thing to do as this was the team available to him and he couldn't get them to perform anywhere close to what they showed today.