Anyone heard this?

sweetleftpeg

Yeah I heard it, they must be planning to replace the pitch. Id be up for it for a proper game, wouldnt be shelling out 70 notes for a friendly kick about though

Could finally get a Toontasic vs Newcastle Online game on :D

Yeah I heard it, they must be planning to replace the pitch. Id be up for it for a proper game, wouldnt be shelling out 70 notes for a friendly kick about though

I'll better not play in this one then as I can forsee lunging tackles from the Obefem fanclub...

Guest Stevie

Yee in goal, me up front, 9 other positions to fill, that Mancmag is supposed to better than shite, so at least we'd have a chance with us three even if the rest were pure dides.

Yee in goal, me up front, 9 other positions to fill, that Mancmag is supposed to better than shite, so at least we'd have a chance with us three even if the rest were pure dides.

Il play attacking midfield/up front.

I'll come up for a last minute corner to score the winner :nufc:

Was it not the 1999 World Cup Luke? I seem to remember some Pakistan fans charging through some of the least useful mesh fencing I have ever seen at one of the games I was at. Was literally just like charging through a paper banner! I agree totally by the way, was fantastic to go on the pitch. Always used to run on to get the ball after a boundary, not allowed to do that any more either!

Can still do it at county championship matches like.

I know. Probably because a single pensioner and his dog are unlikely to do much rioting. :D

Was it not the 1999 World Cup Luke? I seem to remember some Pakistan fans charging through some of the least useful mesh fencing I have ever seen at one of the games I was at. Was literally just like charging through a paper banner! I agree totally by the way, was fantastic to go on the pitch. Always used to run on to get the ball after a boundary, not allowed to do that any more either!

Can still do it at county championship matches like.

I know. Probably because a single pensioner and his dog are unlikely to do much rioting. :D

Ageist, canineist and countyist now, is there no end to your depravity? :nufc:

I'll come up for a last minute corner to score the winner :nufc:

I'll be manager as long as i get to have a right go at the ref in the post match interviews!

And Luke is right about the cricket, there was a series of one day games where every country's fans were well behaved but the games involving Pakistan had problems, i seem to remember Steve Waugh or somebody threatening not to play them anymore or something along those lines.