Keegan moves for Dunne

Scottish Mag

The same Cygan who has been told to find another club for next season?

was going to mention it but didn't want to rub it in to much

:nufc:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As ive said many times before, hes easily in the top 3 CBs in his age in the league. And he supports the club! So why the fuck people get on his back is beyond me! I dont recall Terry, Ferdinand, Campbell or anyone else being particularly brilliant at 21.

richards, senderos, skrtel, agger, pique and samba are all around the same age as him and they are much better

Senderos looks distinctly average to me. Pique too early to tell.

I like Faye tbh. There is a lot of Taylor haters here but he could end up being a good centre half for us and if we kill his reputation before his peak we could be embarrassed when we sell him to ... (Tottenham). Just a thought. Don't start any fights with me at Saltwell Park, Rico and Ewark.

Edited by I R Toon Fan

It's not Taylor's quality as a player that irritates most on here, it's his self-satisfied attitude like he's the avatar of the NUFC fans and indeed all of Tyneside.

Hanging out long after a game is finished to wave at fans is great but I think the best way he could show his appreciation for the fans is not by making himself out to be some kind of local hero but by turning in good performances week in and week out (which in turn will endear him to the fanbase over time).

Also his insufferable father appears to believe he is the next Tony Adams and would have us believe that Barca, Milan, et al. are lining up to sign him on, which is total bollocks of course.

Is Triggy a WUM?

Dunne is easily worth £5m even if he is in the last year of his contract.

Not bright enough for that.

im probly more intelligent than you tbh

Aye, righto son.

Taylor has been plagued by inconsistency imo. Much like Senderos, although Senderos has performed at a higher level than Taylor has yet. I know Taylor is young but he is pretty experienced and from now on he has to play like he has done of late on a far more regular basis or resign himself to being number 3 or 4 CB here for the next season or two at least.

It's not Taylor's quality as a player that irritates most on here, it's his self-satisfied attitude like he's the avatar of the NUFC fans and indeed all of Tyneside.

Hanging out long after a game is finished to wave at fans is great but I think the best way he could show his appreciation for the fans is not by making himself out to be some kind of local hero but by turning in good performances week in and week out (which in turn will endear him to the fanbase over time).

Also his insufferable father appears to believe he is the next Tony Adams and would have us believe that Barca, Milan, et al. are lining up to sign him on, which is total bollocks of course.

I dont really care if he does think he's the king of the Geordies (he's not) I only care about what he does on the pitch and yes he's not the finished article and he probably wont be the next John Terry but if we give the lad a chance could become a half decent player.

Thing is, there are a lot of players, especially at the back / in goal, who have been hot/cold and developed into good players. However, at the same time there are alot who have been given chance after chance and just never really reached the level expected. I'm still not sure which Taylor is destined to be. I do think we need more options at the back but equally I think we need to keep hold of Taylor and see if he can make the step up that he needs.

Thing is, there are a lot of players, especially at the back / in goal, who have been hot/cold and developed into good players. However, at the same time there are alot who have been given chance after chance and just never really reached the level expected. I'm still not sure which Taylor is destined to be. I do think we need more options at the back but equally I think we need to keep hold of Taylor and see if he can make the step up that he needs.

Well he's been doing pretty well of late so let's hope he keeps it up.

Taylor has been plagued by inconsistency imo. Much like Senderos, although Senderos has performed at a higher level than Taylor has yet. I know Taylor is young but he is pretty experienced and from now on he has to play like he has done of late on a far more regular basis or resign himself to being number 3 or 4 CB here for the next season or two at least.

I think the penny may have finally dropped with him, although judging by his wage demands it would probably hit him on the back of the head.

as long as keegan is looking at players who are or were at man city, we could do worse than look at dunne, micha richards and wright phillips

Guest Patrokles
as long as keegan is looking at players who are or were at man city, we could do worse than look at dunne, micha richards and wright phillips

Elano

Dunne is average, any good striker would run him ragged. Richards is no bad player though.

I'd rather have him than Carra and Hyppia.

You`re very welcome to him. He couldn`t lace their boots.

Dunne is average, any good striker would run him ragged. Richards is no bad player though.

Is that their defeated by Chelsea boots? :D

Edited by Park Life

He's far better than Hyppia at least now tbh

I'm sure he could like.

I meant "in the day" with Sami because he`our forth choice now. Carra`s still a much better player.

I meant "in the day" with Sami because he`our forth choice now. Carra`s still a much better player.

Richards is already way better than both. Carra used to be alright, but is now just a whinning cunt.