Scouse Mackems vs. Newcastle

Ketsbaia

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yakubu.

So, we've got an entire summer to get excited about signings, we've got a summer competition to scout players and we've got a media who apparently can't go a day without making up a story about us.

08/09 is going to be an interesting season.

So, we've got an entire summer to get excited about signings, we've got a summer competition to scout players and we've got a media who apparently can't go a day without making up a story about us.

:D

Yakubu.

Aye. Weve got another ore season to get excited again, only to be let down again :icon_lol:

Oh woeful me.

Woeful season, woeful finish.

Oh hopeful summer.

Hope our woes diminish.

Didn't expect to beat the Toffees but expected a far better performence than the dismal one on show.

Yakubu.

Aye. Weve got another ore season to get excited again, only to be let down again :icon_lol:

Not if we manage our expectations.

For me it's; 8th, better football, good cup runs, pushing for european competition throughout the season, one impressive signing and 3 or 4 satisfying signings.

Guest Patrokles
Yakubu.

Not if we manage our expectations.

For me it's; 8th, better football, good cup runs, pushing for european competition throughout the season, one impressive signing and 3 or 4 satisfying signings.

You're going to be a very disappointed little boy on Christmas morning.

Why?

we've shown that even without a charismatic manager and with no forward momentum we can still sign the likes of Owen, Duff and Luque who were, at the time, impressive or satisfying signings.

so why am I so naive as to hope for a repeat?

Am I the only person who thinks it is daft to say "we're going to finish 6th/16th" currently? The transfer window hasn't even opened yet.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Guest Patrokles
Why?

we've shown that even without a charismatic manager and with no forward momentum we can still sign the likes of Owen, Duff and Luque who were, at the time, impressive or satisfying signings.

so why am I so naive as to hope for a repeat?

$$$$$$$$$$ :icon_lol:

Guest alex
The piece was written by a lad who is at most 18 tbf, says more about the website that they let deluded children pen articles for them.

HTT adopted the same policy on N-O. Fish wrote a couple of articles for them ffs.

The piece was written by a lad who is at most 18 tbf, says more about the website that they let deluded children pen articles for them.

HTT adopted the same policy on N-O. Fish wrote a couple of articles for them ffs.

You're not wrong.