Today's EURO matches

Besty

I'm in the Dam when the final is on.....could be quite a weekend!

My mate is there at the moment - he says the atmosphere is immense. And it's only the group stages.

Might do a Torres and buy a Holland shirt and nip over there. :lol:

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the Dam when the final is on.....could be quite a weekend!

My mate is there at the moment - he says the atmosphere is immense. And it's only the group stages.

Might do a Torres and buy a Holland shirt and nip over there. :lol:

Funny you should mention Torres....1-0 Spain

big fat cunt sam just made an excellent point about the 'panucci' offside on a situation in the spain match.

villa was off the pitch (and offside) when torres missed an open goal but the linesman didn't put his flag up and THEN gave a corner.

it's all a load of shit.

big fat cunt sam just made an excellent point about the 'panucci' offside on a situation in the spain match.

villa was off the pitch (and offside) when torres missed an open goal but the linesman didn't put his flag up and THEN gave a corner.

it's all a load of shit.

it was a rubbish point. the offside rule is the attacking player needs to be interfering with play in this case villa was clearly not.

In the Italy game it was a defender off the pitch. the rule is not that the defender has to be interfering with play to play someone onside/offside

they were two totally different situations and cannot be compared

ITV are total morons- attacking players have to be active to be offside, defenders are always active. It's not hard!

exactly. if the fat prick cant realise that no wonder he was so bad for us. hes clueless

it's all a load of shit.

it was a rubbish point. the offside rule is the attacking player needs to be interfering with play in this case villa was clearly not.

In the Italy game it was a defender off the pitch. the rule is not that the defender has to be interfering with play to play someone onside/offside

they were two totally different situations and cannot be compared

I like the bit at the beginning where he made a comment about attacking football being a breath of fresh air. Aye, Sam. :lol:

Turkey 2-0 and down to 10 men, then pull it back to 2-2. Only to score another and go 3-2 up.

Now the Turkish keeper is off and they have no more subs.

Insane stuff.

Tuncay in goal :lol:

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Turkey 2-0 and down to 10 men, then pull it back to 2-2. Only to score another and go 3-2 up.

Now the Turkish keeper is off and they have no more subs.

Insane stuff.

Tuncay in goal :lol:

no

Tell you has really impressed me at these championships... Libor Sionko of the Czech Republic.

If we were to sell Milner to Liverpool, this is the kind of player I'd love to see here in his place... actually stuff that, I'd love to see him here regardless of what happens to Milner :lol:

ME and my mate adopted the Czech Republic and they didn't let us down. An uncovincing win in the first game, stuffing in the second, and in the last game when their fate was in their own hands they went from being in complete control to imploding massively. Just like supporting England, god bless them.

ME and my mate adopted the Czech Republic and they didn't let us down. An uncovincing win in the first game, stuffing in the second, and in the last game when their fate was in their own hands they went from being in complete control to imploding massively. Just like supporting England, god bless them.

Or Newcastle.

Tell you has really impressed me at these championships... Libor Sionko of the Czech Republic.

If we were to sell Milner to Liverpool, this is the kind of player I'd love to see here in his place... actually stuff that, I'd love to see him here regardless of what happens to Milner :lol:

But it would be a certainty he would go back to the form that he showed for Rangers when playing in the SPL if he signed for us...

That Brazilian-born kid who plays for Poland (no. 20) looks a canny player from what I've seen. Might be a bit of a show pony though.

But it would be a certainty he would go back to the form that he showed for Rangers when playing in the SPL if he signed for us...

31 as well, so no youngster.

I know they could have ended up even in group A last night, and seem to remember it went to Penalties if so (or did I dream that?)

But being in different stadiums, how can they do that here?