Today's EURO matches

Besty

:)

Yakin should have made it 2-0 in the first half. 'keeper saved the equalizer (all starting from an awful dive of Altintop). Plus I hate honking parades...

Agree about Yakin, what a terrible miss. I said at half-time that that miss would prove to be costly. At least I was interviewed by the BBC after the game!

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_<

Yakin should have made it 2-0 in the first half. 'keeper saved the equalizer (all starting from an awful dive of Altintop). Plus I hate honking parades...

I've got it all fucking night now. :)

He must have said this same comment a million times

"The team that beat England blah fuckin blah. why not just cry over ingurland all night, they are not there so live with it, ffs, got Scolari on the box for the pre-match stories when they arn't even playing is doing my head in and now creaming their fuckin pants that Croatia (who beat ingurland again btw haha) have beaten the finalists, you know, the ones who beat ingurland, is their something he is trying to tell the nation.

He must have said this same comment a million times

"The team that beat England blah fuckin blah. why not just cry over ingurland all night, they are not there so live with it, ffs, got Scolari on the box for the pre-match stories when they arn't even playing is doing my head in and now creaming their fuckin pants that Croatia (who beat ingurland again btw haha) have beaten the finalists, you know, the ones who beat ingurland, is their something he is trying to tell the nation.

Aye. We still got done by Russia and they were fucking shite the other night, so the logic really doesn't hold up...

Bilic such a legend.

He's a nationalistic grade A twat with no sense for sportsmanship tbh.

He's a good manager though. Fantastic in motivating players and letting his team play some decent football. I am not sure if he was a success for any other team but Croatia.

Croatia totally deserved it. They were the better team for nearly the whole 90 minutes. It's telling when Lehmann is your best player. Frings and Ballack got bossed in midfield and losing far too many balls. Set pieces were crap as well. Only with Schweinsteiger came a bit of creativity. It probably wasn't a red card, but if you push a player you are always in trouble.

There are too many players who are not in form. Without a major increase from nearly everybody it will even be difficult against Austria...

Bilic such a legend.

He's a nationalistic grade A twat with no sense for sportsmanship tbh.

He's a good manager though. Fantastic in motivating players and letting his team play some decent football. I am not sure if he was a success for any other team but Croatia.

Croatia totally deserved it. They were the better team for nearly the whole 90 minutes. It's telling when Lehmann is your best player. Frings and Ballack got bossed in midfield and losing far too many balls. Set pieces were crap as well. Only with Schweinsteiger came a bit of creativity. It probably wasn't a red card, but if you push a player you are always in trouble.

There are too many players who are not in form. Without a major increase from nearly everybody it will even be difficult against Austria...

They`ll still beat Austria at a stroll but they won`t win it out.

............against other lightweights.

Frings and Ballack lightweights?

They were both rubbish today. Ballack was appalling and is hardly what one would call a heavyweight.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Torres.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Torres

Yes you are a cock. you're a cock, you're a cock, you're a cock.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Torres.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Torres

Yes you are a cock. you're a cock, you're a cock, you're a cock.

Speaking of complete tools......... :)