Pompey predictions

snakehips

We'll play shite but get an undeserved win, which the masses will take as the signal that we're shoo-ins for a champions league spot this season.

41394[/snapback]

Playing badly and winning is the sign of champions man, look at Chelsea. It's the new fad. :lol:

Really do hope we get a good result though, these are shite, and I don't want to be going into another poxy international break on the back of a defeat like last time.

Hope Griffin and Zoggy go head to head, the metro bandit won't be able to live with him I reckon, and could easily end up getting sent off.

Really do hope we get a good result though, these are shite, and I don't want to be going into another poxy international break on the back of a defeat like last time.

Hope Griffin and Zoggy go head to head, the metro bandit won't be able to live with him I reckon, and could easily end up getting sent off.

41401[/snapback]

Know what you mean, but I don't think Griff has been getting a game lately.

Parker and Titus listed as possible doubts now :lol: