Newcastle and Hearts on top table after G14 break-up

Tom

We sit round the table with Milan, Madrid, Barca, and the elite clubs of Europe.

Fuck me. That one is going in my sig. Do you really mean that? Do you really think because you got a wild card to this meeting that you are punching with the Milans, Madrid and Barcas?

HAHAHA That is without fail the most delusional thing I have ever heard.

Bar none.

its based on the uefa co-efficient - our is STILL HIGHER than yours even though weve been shite for a few years. B)

Where does it say that?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footbal...kup-860940.html

The organisation has been brought into being to represent club interests with Uefa's blessing in place of the elitist G14 forum. Under Uefa's ranking system, England, like Spain and Italy, are entitled to send five clubs, and Newcastle have been given the fifth spot behind the acknowledged big four of Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool. Scotland have three places and Hearts join Celtic and Rangers.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We sit round the table with Milan, Madrid, Barca, and the elite clubs of Europe.

Fuck me. That one is going in my sig. Do you really mean that? Do you really think because you got a wild card to this meeting that you are punching with the Milans, Madrid and Barcas?

Bar none.

its based on the uefa co-efficient - our is STILL HIGHER than yours even though weve been shite for a few years. B)

Where does it say that?

The organisation has been brought into being to represent club interests with Uefa's blessing in place of the elitist G14 forum. Under Uefa's ranking system, England, like Spain and Italy, are entitled to send five clubs, and Newcastle have been given the fifth spot behind the acknowledged big four of Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool. Scotland have three places and Hearts join Celtic and Rangers.

So does that mean you will relinquish the spot when we overtake you in the rankings next season?

Bar none.

Where does it say that?

So does that mean you will relinquish the spot when we overtake you in the rankings next season?

Yeah - we'll let Everton take it. :blush:

Edited by Lazarus

Bar none.

Where does it say that?

31 Tottenham Hotspur Eng 5.1385 4.7610 23.4860 18.8985 0.2475 52.531

44 Everton Eng 5.1385 6.7610 5.4860 22.8985 0.2475 40.531

Bar none.

Where does it say that?

According to this http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/d.../trank2008.html

Boro are higher than yourselves :blush:

Bar none.

Where does it say that?

Correct but like you they are not playing in Europe next season. They will also fall behind us.

Bar none.

Where does it say that?

That's because Boro are a bigger club than Tottenham

Are you still banging on about this B) Its really riled you hasnt it! Look at the facts mate, just compare league finishes since 1992, compare the sort of players we have had the privilige to watch compared to you, the clubs we have played in europe compared to you, the gates we get, the money the club has, the popularity of the club abroad.

Theres only one deluded person on here and thats you if you think Londons (arguably) 3rd best club is anywhere near the size of nufc. Yes you won 'A' cup. Congratulations, along with the other huge clubs that are boro, blackburn and leicester. We have been selected to attend this thing because we are the biggest and best club in the league outside the top 4.

Get over it!

Are you still banging on about this B) Its really riled you hasnt it! Look at the facts mate, just compare league finishes since 1992, compare the sort of players we have had the privilige to watch compared to you, the clubs we have played in europe compared to you, the gates we get, the money the club has, the popularity of the club abroad.

Theres only one deluded person on here and thats you if you think Londons (arguably) 3rd best club is anywhere near the size of nufc. Yes you won 'A' cup. Congratulations, along with the other huge clubs that are boro, blackburn and leicester. We have been selected to attend this thing because we are the biggest and best club in the league outside the top 4.

Get over it!

A Football did exist before the premiershit came along.

B We have been run in a self sufficient manner for years now unlike FFS mountain of debt he was accumulating.

C You get those gates because you are a one horse town with a bigger stadium.

D Our history of success far outstrips and recent "success" you may have had in KKs first stint.

We are a far bigger club than Newcastle. Not that it matters anyway. All that matters is what you have won.

You'd have to reach the semi finals of the champions league to pass us on it next season I think so that's not going to happen.

Fucking hell you must have a good calculator.

Are you still banging on about this :blush: Its really riled you hasnt it! Look at the facts mate, just compare league finishes since 1992, compare the sort of players we have had the privilige to watch compared to you, the clubs we have played in europe compared to you, the gates we get, the money the club has, the popularity of the club abroad.

Get over it!

B We have been run in a self sufficient manner for years now unlike FFS mountain of debt he was accumulating.

D Our history of success far outstrips and recent "success" you may have had in KKs first stint.

We are a far bigger club than Newcastle. Not that it matters anyway. All that matters is what you have won.

I dont think they were going on success in the last century? Or else Notts Forest would probably be in ahead of you. You just digging yourself deeper mate. Bet it upsets you that spurs have bigger debt than us now B)

Get over it!

Stevie is gonna flip when he sees this shit!

You'd have to reach the semi finals of the champions league to pass us on it next season I think so that's not going to happen.

Not true.

We'll lose 24 points and gain aboud 4, which means they only need around 15 to overtake us.

Not true.

We'll lose 24 points and gain aboud 4, which means they only need around 15 to overtake us.

Ah i didn't know the points were deducted.

And Danny B couldn't be more bitter if he tried.

Is this you Danny?

2514622gi4.jpg

2514622gi4.adfcf2f99c.jpg

No, is this you?

_41289474_newcastlefan270.jpg

If by you mean the little chap on his shoulders? Then yes that is Wacky, as Smooth Operator will confirm.

Is this you Danny?

2514622gi4.jpg

2514622gi4.adfcf2f99c.jpg

No, is this you?

_41289474_newcastlefan270.jpg

If by you mean the little chap on his shoulders? Then yes that is Wacky, as Smooth Operator will confirm.

I wouldn't mind, but that's his mam underneath him.

Get over it!

A very very bitter young man ... but you get that at small clubs. I'll never forget Moyes's reaction when Rafa called them a small club. Don't be defensive Danny, take it on the chin.

League Champions:

1950-51, 1960-61

FA Cup Winners:

1901, 1921, 1961, 1962, 1967, 1981, 1982, 1991

Football League Cup Winners:

1971, 1973, 1999, 2008

European Cup Winners' Cup Winners:

UEFA Cup Winners:

1972, 1984

Now thats an honours list B)

Not really..........

The Liverpool FC Trophy Cabinet

League Champions 18

1900-01 1905-06 1921-22 1922-23 1946-47

1963-64 1965-66 1972-73 1975-76 1976-77

1978-79 1979-80 1981-82 1982-83 1983-84

1985-86 1987-88 1989-90

Division Two Winners 4

1893-94 1895-96 1904-05 1961-62

Lancashire League Winners 1

1892-93

Football Association Challenge Cup Winners 7

1964-65 1973-74 1985-86 1988-89 1991-92

2000-01 2005-06

League Cup Winners 7

1980-81 1981-82 1982-83 1983-84 1994-95

2000-01 2002-03

Football Association Charity Shield Winners 14

1964* 1965* 1966 1974 1976

1977* 1979 1980 1982 1986*

1988 1989 1990* 2001 2006 [*-shared]

European Cup Winners 5

1976-77 1977-78 1980-81 1983-84 2004-05

UEFA Cup Winners 3

1972-73 1975-76 2000-01

European Super Cup Winners 3

1977 2001 2005

Super Cup Winners 1

1985-86

Carlsberg Trophy 3

1997-98 1998-99 1999-2000

Reserves Division One Winners 16

1956-57 1968-69 1969-70 1970-71 1972-73

1973-74 1974-75 1975-76 1976-77 1978-79

1980-81 1981-82 1983-84 1984-85 1989-90

1999-2000

FA Youth Cup Winners 2

1995-96 2005-06 2006-07

:blush:

*edit* We all know that Liverpool are always the victims and have done nothing wrong EVER.

Is that the best you could do? ... thought so. :blush: