The South and other teams' fans

TheMoog

I hate living in the south sometimes. Surrounded by Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelski and Spuds fans all taking the piss - weirdly the Arsenal fans seem the worst for the mickey taking as they see themselves as the god given real champions of the premiership, just that circumstance has got in the way for them recently apparently. Going by what they spout you'd think the had won the league for many years in a row and it's only of late that they've managed to win fuck all, still they feel obliged to rib my team and take the piss out of Alan Shearer winning nothing.

I'm all for banter but it stings that I've got nothing to throw back at them (apart from the Spuds of course), it'd be great to get back to winning ways - of the four teams I've mentioned I could only say that I think of Man Utd as a true footballing giant in the world, Chelsea have bought their success and that's been only recent, Arsenal are the perennial European wannabes. It's not looking like things are going to change for us much any time soon, I can live in hope though - I just want something, anything that I can defend my team with when getting abuse! Baaaah!

:jesuswept:

Edited by Armchair Pundit

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate living in the south sometimes. Surrounded by Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelski and Spuds fans all taking the piss - weirdly the Arsenal fans seem the worst for the mickey taking as they see themselves as the god given real champions of the premiership, just that circumstance has got in the way for them recently apparently. Going by what they spout you'd think the had won the league for many years in a row and it's only of late that they've managed to win fuck all, still they feel obliged to rib my team and take the piss out of Alan Shearer winning nothing.

I'm all for banter but it stings that I've got nothing to throw back at them (apart from the Spuds of course), it'd be great to get back to winning ways - of the four teams I've mentioned I could only say that I think of Man Utd as a true footballing giant in the world, Chelsea have bought their success and that's been only recent, Arsenal are the perennial European wannabes. It's not looking like things are going to change for us much any time soon, I can live in hope though - I just want something, anything that I can defend my team with when getting abuse! Baaaah!

Roman is getting bored with Chelsea. That always gets the fear going. Being £500m odd in debt an all.

The thing that fucks me off about living where I do the most is the lack of Newcastle United items in sports shops, even Sports World, you can buy all sorts of Spurds, Arsenal, Liverpool and ManUre paraphernalia, but not one item concerning the toon.

Strange to think how close ourselves and Chelsea were for many seasons(when they had JFH and Gudjohnsson up front, and we had Shearer and the little angry guy).

Aye, one wrong decision was all it took.

It's not nice that fans can only get pleasure from the game in terms of success and who that allows them to lord it over.

I'd hate to be a Man U fan. When you win THAT much, you can see it's a real disappointment for them when they're only competing at second best. Once the succesful plateau ends their future can only be downhill....they're the next scousers living off past glory.

One benefit for them is at least they don't support Chelsea. At least Fergie has moulded his teams to be winners and the fans have always kept faith in him. Chelsea fans will always be tarred with the Abramovic brush. Spoiled fans wanting the manager sacked even before the champions league final he got them to. Disgusting.

We get shit for being deluded, but Arsenal fans? If they'd won the premier league three times as much as they have, they still wouldn't have won it as many times as Man U. Like you say, they're in cloud cuckoo land because all the cock munching Southern media keep up this fallacy that Arsene insists on a footballing aesthetic that means more to the cockneys than Man U's trophies.

If and when we do EVER win our next trophy that taste of success will be sweeter than most of that lot have experienced in their football viewing life. It'll be more pure and harder won (for us as fans) and it'll mean so much more than ANY of their frequently won pots and trinkets.

And who gives a fuck if we don't? Every match day is still the best day of the week by miles. Especially when you beat one of the big four. That's the kind of upset they can never enjoy during their monotonous string of expected victories with the odd blip of despair.

I miss going to the match :jesuswept:

Strange to think how close ourselves and Chelsea were for many seasons(when they had JFH and Gudjohnsson up front, and we had Shearer and the little angry guy).

sounessdm1301468x297vz1.jpg

sounessdm1301468x297vz1.jpg

You know it!

You are perfectly welcome to fuck off back oop north to mine for coal or some such.

And what possibly would you have to take the piss out of Spurs with?

We have won more, more recently and are generally a better run club with better fans.

You are perfectly welcome to fuck off back oop north to mine for coal or some such.

We have won more, more recently and are generally a better run club with better fans.

Danny, just fuck off.

And here I was, hoping you'd been hit by a bus.

Honestly just get lost - your welcome is well worn out, not that you should ever have had any since you came to this board on the wind-up from the very start.

Guest Stevie

Without question your fans our shit, always have been. I'd have you in the poorest 2 supports in the Premiership with Fulham.

Without question your fans our shit, always have been. I'd have you in the poorest 2 supports in the Premiership with Fulham.

Where would your other personality put us?

1st bottom, below Fulham

1st bottom, below Fulham

meh, they're both cunts.

Spectacular fail. "Mine coal" ffs :jesuswept:

And yet "Lop off each other's foreskins while singing 'If I Were A Rich Man'" is considered unacceptable. Tsk, etc.

If you want to be a daft racist dont let me stop you.

:D

Firstly Fucknuts I'm from the East Midlands with Newcastle United being my adopted club due to family history (no point in me going in to that as I've posted it before I believe). Secondly, do we really need to have yet another thread where you're going to whine about Spurs being 'oh so much better' than the Toon while we as a board pummel you stupid with proving you wrong? And thirdly, to quote one of your Laaandan types "You've got fuck all to say and you're saying it too loudly", basically you're a cunt I have no time for - oddly I'd defended you in the past but I see you're no better than that cockwipe Torres :jesuswept:

I get this type of shit down here all the time, got a bet with a Spud fan for £250 that they'll finish in the top four. He really honestly think's they'll finish 3rd, so when i offered the top four finish he bit my hand off. one of the safest bet's i've ever placed i reckon. this is an opinion shared with three of four other's who insist we're delusional etc as per what the southern press say/dictate to them. bores me to tears at times.

And yet "Lop off each other's foreskins while singing 'If I Were A Rich Man'" is considered unacceptable. Tsk, etc.

I'm just prejudiced to the core, me.

I'm just prejudiced to the core, me.

:D