Who's holding back on here?

Park Life

Correct, it was both spelling and grammar.

I take it your arse really hurts then ... i'll go easy on you next time. :D

My god.

Embarrassing isn't it?

Like two fannies fighting over a tampon.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, it was both spelling and grammar.

I take it your arse really hurts then ... i'll go easy on you next time. :razz:

My god.

Embarrassing isn't it?

Like two fannies fighting over a tampon.

To see who gets to smoke it :D

anyone care to explain why? presumably it's not due to the late flood of world class players arriving at the club

Ooh get you mr. sunshine! :icon_lol:

Nah but seriously I am confident of a decent to fair go in the league and have been for some time because most of the teams involved are plodders and sludge. Our unbeaten run at the end of last season showed that even with the also-rans and dead wood littering our team most opponents that were beaten were beaten quite comprehensively, highlighting further how much better we all could have felt if FSA had just attaaaaaacked! It also shows what can happen when the KK effect kicks in even just a little bit.

Not that these teams haven't improved themselves over the summer, it's just that I think they haven't improved enough.

And if these signings (Spidey and Colo) go through like we think they will, then we'll have improved that little bit also. Not shitting ourselves when the African Cup of Nations wheels itself around would be a good indication of this.

That, sir, is where my (however misplaced) optimism comes from.

I thangyew!

:icon_lol:

COOOOOOOMMEE OOOOOOOONNNN!!!

Edited by Zebra

I do like the signings we have made, I do think we are stronger than last season but still need a few more signings. I'd still live with 10-8th which would be good progress I think. We just need to shake the media off our ankle so we can concentrate on getting behind the team. I think too many supporters get sucked in by the media.

Edited by JawD

Yes I am now.

We are not strong enough, even regardless of whether we gain another 2 players of repute.

Facts are if we don't have a great start to the season, we will die in the arse during Christmas/New Year and we'll be in the bottom half by season's end.

Edited by Ken

C Ronaldo Os Trigonum Syndrome 21st Sep 08

I think that's latin for wankface.

It's actually a rare ankle injury caused by a combination of tight bleached jeans, angled baseball cap and sulky bottom lip banging against the ankle.

Rumours that it may have been Queritor labo Syndrome, caused by not spending enough time lying on the grass whining, have been strongly denied.

C Ronaldo Os Trigonum Syndrome 21st Sep 08

I think that's latin for wankface.

It's actually a rare ankle injury caused by a combination of tight bleached jeans, angled baseball cap and sulky bottom lip banging against the ankle.

Rumours that it may have been Queritor labo Syndrome, caused by not spending enough time lying on the grass whining, have been strongly denied.

Prevalent in Serie. A?