Smith To Everton

Everton Fan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been going to SJP since 1985....This is my list of the five worst strikers I've seen physically seen us have and there's an incredible amount of shite not even on it. In order

1. Paul Moran

2. ALAN SMITH

3. Rob McDonald

4. Frank Pingel

5. Andy Walker

Obviously you have never seen Ameobi play.

Regards,

Attain

Edited by Attain

Guest Stevie
I've been going to SJP since 1985....This is my list of the five worst strikers I've seen physically seen us have and there's an incredible amount of shite not even on it. In order

1. Paul Moran

2. ALAN SMITH

3. Rob McDonald

4. Frank Pingel

5. Andy Walker

Regards,

Attain

How would someone like you know the merits of the above players? Could you explain that to me please.

Yours annoyingly,

Steve

Edited by Stevie

1. Paul Moran

2. ALAN SMITH

3. Rob McDonald

4. Frank Pingel

5. Andy Walker

Regards,

Attain

How would someone like you know the merits of the above players? Could you explain that to me please.

Yours annoyingly,

Steve

:(

1. Paul Moran

2. ALAN SMITH

3. Rob McDonald

4. Frank Pingel

5. Andy Walker

Regards,

Attain

He's scored plenty of goals for us and done many of things right, regardless of how bad you think he is. The same cannot be said for Smith who has had one good game and pretty much every other game has been awful.

Regards,

TheInspiration

1. Paul Moran

2. ALAN SMITH

3. Rob McDonald

4. Frank Pingel

5. Andy Walker

Regards,

Attain

Yours annoyingly,

Steve

I agree, at my early teenage age, it would be hard to judge the merits of the above players. However, Ameobi has been one of the shietest I have seen.

Regards,

Attain

Edited by Attain

1. Paul Moran

2. ALAN SMITH

3. Rob McDonald

4. Frank Pingel

5. Andy Walker

Regards,

Attain

He's scored plenty of goals for us and done many of things right, regardless of how bad you think he is. The same cannot be said for Smith who has had one good game and pretty much every other game has been awful.

Regards,

TheInspiration

Smith has scored plenty of goals for Leeds. But at this stage, both Ameobi and Smith are utter shiet. We cannot revisit the past, you can only base your opinion on what you see and on current performances (last two seasons), Ameobi is one of the shietest forwards I have ever seen for any premiership club. Similarly, with Smith.

Regards,

Attain

Edited by Attain

As annoyingly frustrating as Shola is, you'd be surprised how many he has scored for us. There are alot worse than he that have passed our way, even in recent years.

As annoyingly frustrating as Shola is, you'd be surprised how many he has scored for us. There are alot worse than he that have passed our way, even in recent years.

Point taken but as far as I am concerned Smith is better than Ameobi. However, Ameobi would sell for a higher price because of his age.

Regards,

Attain

Edited by Attain

1. Paul Moran

2. ALAN SMITH

3. Rob McDonald

4. Frank Pingel

5. Andy Walker

Regards,

Attain

you've been playing too much championship manager, and I;m not just talking about that bollocks of a signature

1. Paul Moran

2. ALAN SMITH

3. Rob McDonald

4. Frank Pingel

5. Andy Walker

Regards,

Attain

you've been playing too much championship manager, and I;m not just talking about that bollocks of a signature

Well I am not as sceptical as you, we all know it won't happen. There is always hope, however.

Regards,

Attain

Let's not jinx this lads, he hasn't signed for Everton yet.

A good friend of mine is an exiled Evertonian, I almost feel sorry for him! They're getting a poor excuse of a footballer, but at least it should please the "At least he gets stuck in" contingent that every fan base seems to have...

1. Paul Moran

2. ALAN SMITH

3. Rob McDonald

4. Frank Pingel

5. Andy Walker

Regards,

Attain

Regards,

TheInspiration

Smith has scored plenty of goals for Leeds. But at this stage, both Ameobi and Smith are utter shiet. We cannot revisit the past, you can only base your opinion on what you see and on current performances (last two seasons), Ameobi is one of the shietest forwards I have ever seen for any premiership club. Similarly, with Smith.

Regards,

Attain

He didn't score that many. 38 in 172 matches isn't great.

:( Ameobi is nowhere near one of the worst strikers we've ever had, I'm young and haven't seen any of the 5 that Stevie mentioned play except Smith either but I've heard of a few of them from my dad and granda. Like has been said Shola can score goals (iirc he's one of our top goalscorers in Europe), yes he's shit but not as shit as Smith.