Newcastle United 1-0 Bolton Wanderers

Tom

it's a sell out

was it bollocks. we strolled into the leazes end level 7 at 2.30pm. loads of empty seats everywhere.

dire first half. eerything seemed to click after the penalty save though

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps. fair play to the toon ultras. they made loads of noise throughout the match although i have no idea if it spread to the rest of the ground.

and the bizzies were fucking shocking. they obviously didn't have enough to do - ended up chicking out some lads for standing up.

and the quees for the bars in the l7 concorse were shocking - are they always that bad up there was my first time sat in the gods...

From the Beeb website:

1911: "I cannot believe my luck today. I left Anfield five minutes early only to miss Steven Gerrard score the winner against Boro. So much for getting a cheeky beef burger before heading home."

Scoopex, on the A41, via text on 81111

;) Serves him right.

One of the best parts of today for me was walking out of the ground and hearing some Bolton fans talking about how shite Bolton was compared to up here. Saying how it is full of munters and just horrid compared to the women up here. ;)

Owen must have scored more with his head for us than his feet.

I've said before, his headers-to-midgetness ratio is phenomenal. More so today, as I doubt they had anyone under 6ft in their side.

;)

Martins made a class run in the first half, not sure it was who never placed the pass, but he shot off and it wasn't exactly a hard ball to make either. That irked me no end.

He's a weird fucker Geremi, but I actually like him. He's awful to watch, slow, and makes some piss poor bad short passes at times. But the lad can cross. I'd love to see his assists stats since we signed him.

Can't put a consistent good ball into the box but he can definitely put the odd excellent ball in there.

I reckon Owen's one of the best headers of the ball around. He may not be tall or as powerful as some, but his technique is spot on and he consistently hits the target.

Yup, and it's his ability to read it that is getting him there to do it, without that nothing else matters.