Today I am starting to panic!!!

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you reckon Teed? Happy with signings overall? I think you've paid a lot but they're decent PL players and I think you'll do ok this season.

:lol: Very happy alex,the only reservations i have,are with Ferdinand and Healy,Healy`s cover for Chopra no doubt.

Tianio`s the one player that people underestimate,very good DM.there was no way on Gods earth we could atract

the top players,the ones we`ve signed will take us to the next level,mid table,decent enough concidering our recent history.

Healy's more than decent cover imo. I've never rated Ferdinand though. The rest will do well for you I reckon.

:) My sentiments excactly mate,we`ll see though,Im not getting carried away,it looks like a good mid table squad.

Sorry to but in on a conversation but do you not think it is a little expensive for a mid table squad?

What do you reckon Teed? Happy with signings overall? I think you've paid a lot but they're decent PL players and I think you'll do ok this season.

:lol: Very happy alex,the only reservations i have,are with Ferdinand and Healy,Healy`s cover for Chopra no doubt.

Tianio`s the one player that people underestimate,very good DM.there was no way on Gods earth we could atract

the top players,the ones we`ve signed will take us to the next level,mid table,decent enough concidering our recent history.

Healy's more than decent cover imo. I've never rated Ferdinand though. The rest will do well for you I reckon.

:) My sentiments excactly mate,we`ll see though,Im not getting carried away,it looks like a good mid table squad.

Sorry to but in on a conversation but do you not think it is a little expensive for a mid table squad?

I don't think we can get too cocky on that front.... :icon_lol:

It'll be good enough to stay up but lower mid-table is about is as high as they'll get.

The thing is that the current problems they're having with trying to get rid of fringe players will only be exaggerated further. The players they've signed haven't got a lot of potential for improvement and if they want to progress further up the table then they're going to have trouble signing new players as the current average squad are going to be reluctant to leave when they're sitting on decent deals that no other club will match.

Uh oh... I'm close to popping again... the twitchiness is setting in... that feeling of a major transfer deadline anticlimax is creeping up on me... noooooooooooooo!!! :lol:

I'd like to believe that about Smith and it sounds nice in theory but when you actually analyse his performances, including one in his favoured role upfront (barring Arsenal at home) he was lacking in just about everything you might want from a striker - touch, movement, awareness, pace, passing and even physicality, especially when up against a big strong lad. Not to mention his complete inability to find the net.

Ok, apart from touch, movement, awareness, pace, passing and even physicality, whats not good about Smith?

romans.gif

You love that bit, don't you? Must have been at least the third time you've made a reference to it. :lol:

Uh oh... I'm close to popping again... the twitchiness is setting in... that feeling of a major transfer deadline anticlimax is creeping up on me... noooooooooooooo!!! :)

Having your hopes cruelly dashed is what supporting the toon is all about :lol:

I'd like to believe that about Smith and it sounds nice in theory but when you actually analyse his performances, including one in his favoured role upfront (barring Arsenal at home) he was lacking in just about everything you might want from a striker - touch, movement, awareness, pace, passing and even physicality, especially when up against a big strong lad. Not to mention his complete inability to find the net.

Ok, apart from touch, movement, awareness, pace, passing and even physicality, whats not good about Smith?

romans.gif

You love that bit, don't you? Must have been at least the third time you've made a reference to it. :lol:

:)

:icon_lol:

Too many people leaving. Not nearly enough people coming. Still blaming Milner he is paid more than enough to class himself a rich man. But Ashley and the boys seem to have all the urgency of a Sloth on valium. This is not good enough. I have backed Ashley all summer but I now feel he is currently not doing a good enough job!!

I'm with you now im starting to worry!!!

we got 72 hours to get in 4 players now...we have started well this season and i think many of us have high hopes for a good cup run and top 6 finish come the end of the season, i dont think that will happen if this weekend goes pair shaped in the transfer department.

Too many people leaving. Not nearly enough people coming. Still blaming Milner he is paid more than enough to class himself a rich man. But Ashley and the boys seem to have all the urgency of a Sloth on valium. This is not good enough. I have backed Ashley all summer but I now feel he is currently not doing a good enough job!!

we got 72 hours to get in 4 players now...we have started well this season and i think many of us have high hopes for a good cup run and top 6 finish come the end of the season, i dont think that will happen if this weekend goes pair shaped in the transfer department.

Shaped like a pair of what? :lol:

Edited by Kitman

Shut up im angry typing

Shut up im angry typing

:lol:

I have officially boarded the brick shitting train now like.

Ill admit it im the same.

I'd save that ride for when we have 15 players injured at the same time and Keegan re-registers himself. :lol:

Shut up im angry typing

:lol::)