The Offficial Transfer Deadline Day thread

Tom

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1142: ACTUAL TRANSFER NEWS

Portsmouth have signed Algerian left-back Nadir Belhadj from French club Lens on a season-long loan with an option to make the deal permanent. No one spotted that one coming on text or 606.

...they are reporting that Everton are trying to sign Alan Smith today.

Fingers crossed. Everything crossed. Please God, please God, I promise to be ever such a good boy for the rest of the week. Just make it happen.

Saha is due to have a medical at Everton. Hopefully this is as well as Smith rather than instead of.

1155: LIVERPOOL SIGNING

The Premier League club have signed Brazilian Vito Flora on a free transfer from Botafogo. The 18-year-old holds an Italian holds an Italian passport and the necessary international clearance has been received.

The Premier League club have signed Brazilian Vito Flora on a free transfer from Botafogo. The 18-year-old holds an Italian holds an Italian passport and the necessary international clearance has been received.

who

I say I say I say, Granville!

:)

are you stuttering with quotes there?

Xisco and Gonzales medicals. Can anyone confirm?

SSN are saying that Deportivo have confirmed that Xisco is to undergo a medical at Newcastle