The Offficial Transfer Deadline Day thread

Tom

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how do u get talksport is it dab, i managed it before but weren't sure if its dab

I listen to it on MW (1053 - 1089). Living in Whitley Bay, DAB is shite.

i got mw in my car ill try that later cheers

I reckon hes away. We wouldnt be bringing in the Spanish lad if we hadn't got rid of either Smith or Shola...

Just need to hope its Smith out and Xisco in. Then if we are lucky Shola out on loan and Saviola in on loan :)

I've started a collection in my office. I reckon that if we all co-operate and do it then we will have enough to loan Shola ourselves for three months. :)

Whaddya's think?

I'm not being funny (and would love to see the back of Smith and Ameobi) but do we really want to be losing more players at this stage? Surely it'd be better to keep hold of them until next transfer window and utilise them in cup matches or something? We're pretty threadbare as it is...

I'm not being funny (and would love to see the back of Smith and Ameobi) but do we really want to be losing more players at this stage? Surely it'd be better to keep hold of them until next transfer window and utilise them in cup matches or something? We're pretty threadbare as it is...

rather give the youth a chance to be honest

I agree. Smith especially useful given his versitility.

And let's be honest none of our strikers have a faultless injury record.

Depends on what happens over the next 12 hours and 46 mins like..

Aye he's equally as shite in all positions.

Would keep smith purely for numbers. No point in getting rid for daft money when we're threadbare. Ameobi on other hand has no purpose whatsoever. Might as well peddle him out to any club today to see if anyone is desperate enough to take a risk.

I'm not suggesting otherwise, but unless KK pulls in some serious business today we are very short on numbers. An injury to Butt/Guthrie/Owen and we are scoobied.

As I say though it all depends on what happens between now and midnight!

Would keep smith purely for numbers. No point in getting rid for daft money when we're threadbare. Ameobi on other hand has no purpose whatsoever. Might as well peddle him out to any club today to see if anyone is desperate enough to take a risk.

Smith is costing us a quarter of a million pounds a month.

I'm not suggesting otherwise, but unless KK pulls in some serious business today we are very short on numbers. An injury to Butt/Guthrie/Owen and we are scoobied.

As I say though it all depends on what happens between now and midnight!

Yeah your right mate. hopefully numbers will come in. still no news of owen and signing a new contract

10.51 Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp insists Lassana Diarra will not be leaving Fratton Park for Tottenham, but admits he needs to sell to balance the books before midnight tonight.

Anyone at Pompey we fancy buying?

(anyone else get the image of 'Arry backing up his white van, with various players stuffed in the back in an East End market Trader stylieeee)

10.51 Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp insists Lassana Diarra will not be leaving Fratton Park for Tottenham, but admits he needs to sell to balance the books before midnight tonight.

Anyone at Pompey we fancy buying?

(anyone else get the image of 'Arry backing up his white van, with various players stuffed in the back in an East End market Trader stylieeee)

that croation chap and diop to beef up DMC would be handy but oh well