Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad I took up that 3 year ST deal now like.

Honestly feel like never going back at the minute. I know I will though but I'm totally disillusioned if Keegan's gone, which seems more and more likely.

Rumours are that Setanta are now reporting he may have agreed a deal to stay :lol:

BTW, give or take a couple of days this is the fifth manager we've sacked in 4 years!!!! And then they wonder why we're not progressing :D

Rumours are that Setanta are now reporting he may have agreed a deal to stay :lol:

BTW, give or take a couple of days this is the fifth manager we've sacked in 4 years!!!! And then they wonder why we're not progressing :D

Media field day once again

I'd love it, love it if a bus lost control as Ashley leaves the ground, crushing him and Wise (... if this is true that is)

You could probably drop a fucking can of pop on wise and it would end that little cunts life

If Wise takes over, we should not turn up for the next home game to show our protest.

Should go and sing "1 Kevin Keegan..." for the full 90 mins...

Surprised there hasn't been an onslaught up the hill towards SJP in the same way they did when we flogged Cole tbh

We want the truth!!!

If Ashley has seen even a fraction of the news reports or anything else involving the fans he must know that he's dropping a massive bollock if he ditches Keegan - and it'll be no use him trying to blame Kev either because we won't believe it.

Edited by Armchair Pundit