Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually not that arsed about KK getting the boot, as I never really thought bringing him back was the right thing. However the thought of Dennis Wise giving post match interviews to MOTD makes my skin crawl...

The sensible way to replace KK is by bringing a foreign coach in who is used to the system that MA has installed and won't expect to be involved in every decision like presumably Keegan did.

If Ashley has seen even a fraction of the news reports or anything else involving the fans he must know that he's dropping a massive bollock if he ditches Keegan - and it'll be no use him trying to blame Kev either because we won't believe it.

He doesnt seem the type to give a shit tbh.

If Wise takes over, we should not turn up for the next home game to show our protest.

Should go and sing "1 Kevin Keegan..." for the full 90 mins...

No point, better to not turn up altogether, let them play in an empty fucking stadium and hit Ashley in the pocket. This is worse for me than anything Shepherd ever did.

If Wise takes over, we should not turn up for the next home game to show our protest.

You won't be there anyways though Deep.

:lol:

Fact is though, I go to double the amount of away games you go to. JohnnoJ or whatever.

Edited by Attain

Wheres Stevie gone? He needs to let us know more details, if his ITK is on the ball, he must know a bit more about what is going on.

What other details are you after?

How much money is Wise getting in Jan?

Well Ive heard that he resigned last night but it hasnt gone public yet. What seems strange is that word never got out until quite a few hours later. Has he just resigned now or were these "talks" just a smokescreen to buy time?

Surprised there hasn't been an onslaught up the hill towards SJP in the same way they did when we flogged Cole tbh

We want the truth!!!

There was about 20 people there then wasn't there?

About that many outside when I walked past for me dinner earlier.

No point, better to not turn up altogether, let them play in an empty fucking stadium and hit Ashley in the pocket. This is worse for me than anything Shepherd ever did.

He's got the season ticket money though now hasn't he....

It should be a contract based on what you are going to be watching though, if you buy tickets to go and see a Pink Floyd reunion and then they pull out and put Gareth Gates on instead, you'd want your money back.

A Wise team does not equal a Keegan team.

Oh fuck it, I'm just so fucking pissed off! :lol:

Fact is though, I go to double the amount of away games you go to. JohnnoJ or whatever.

Yes but in the home end doesnt count though.

Yes but in the home end doesnt count though.

:D

How small is our club by the way?

Man City become a trillion pound club and break the record transfer fee, on the same day Man U had already broken it once....and we still manage to trump them for the headlines...with a meeting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/default.stm

Edited by Happy Face

Why hasnt the club said fuck all, this is whats scaring me.

They're waiting for people to calm down and hit apathy so they don't get as much grief when they annouce Wise as the new manager :lol:

How the fuck did we get to this point so soon after the Keeglers Man Utd post match interview. Its beyond fucking belief.

I was so confident it was all heading in the right direction and Brian fucking Woolnough the Daily fucking Mail Louise fucking Taylor and even Leazes had it all wrong, but oh fucking no they were right. Whats the fucking point